ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Fernando !
Watts by Aceves
Angel Stadium of Anaheim - Anahaeim, CA - 4th November 2005
© 2005 Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out -DVD?? Return to archive
November 1st, 2005 07:28 AM
padre http://www8.cd-wow.com/detail_results_2.php?product_code=22409&subcat=region2

Wot's this?
November 1st, 2005 12:57 PM
BILL PERKS GARBAGE
November 1st, 2005 02:25 PM
padre Any idea what's in it? Anything NOT on Gimme Shelter?
November 2nd, 2005 12:15 PM
JuanTCB I'd love one of those "Classic Rock Albums" series of documentaries to be about the Stones. I've seen the ones for "Who's Next" and "Never Mind The Bollocks" and they have been amazing. Esp. the Pistols one - the bonus features are almost as good as the main feature.

The album I really wish they'd do would be "Tattoo You", just to find out how they made 8 years of tracks sound so coherent, but you know that'd never happen. Picture Chris Kimsey or whoever saying "This bit here is actually Mick Taylor, though you'd never know it from the liner notes!".

"Exile" would be the obvious one, though "Let It Bleed" or even "Aftermath" would be great choices. Or maybe "Dirty Work" - just for the insight into those boppin' synths on "Back To Zero".
November 2nd, 2005 07:59 PM
FPM C10 I think this one is from a different series than the ones that have been mentioned, which are quite good from what I've seen. I bought the one about the Wailers' "Catch A Fire" album, and it's great. Wayne Perkins is interviewed, and Rabbit Bundrick - they were both brought in to make the Wailers more commercial sounding. Lots of studio footage of Bob. Just excellent.

I'd love to see the "Bollocks" one too.

THIS thing, however, looks like trash. The track listings include "Have You Seen Your Mother" and "Ruby Tuesday". WTF????

Oh well, I'm sure someone will buy it. Probably me.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)