ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Wiltern Theater, Los Angeles, CA November 4, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Looking for Stones Boot Trading Community Return to archive
11-02-02 08:51 PM
supergoatz Hi All:

I'm brand new to the boot world but am very interested in trading Stones shows and videos...can anyone recommend a good site to go to in order to find other traders...or anyone here who might like to help me get started - I also trade Springsteen boots and have a growing collection for those interested...

Thanks
sg
11-02-02 09:11 PM
fmk438j Rollingstonesboots

Go to yahoo and search for that with no spaces.
11-03-02 02:54 PM
sergey Also i'm forget to tell you. I can help you with
original russian cd's, vinyl's, editions.
Thank you.
[Edited by sergey]
11-03-02 02:59 PM
sergey Hello my name is Sergey, I'm from Moscow, Russia.
I can send to you my trade video list. ALso i'm collect
only original cd. If you want please write me your email:
and i send to you information what i have.
My email: [email protected]
thank you
Sergey.
11-03-02 09:13 PM
kath essentially any good stones board is a good place for boot trading. shidoobee, undercover, rocks off..there are a lot of good boards. and most people on these boards are more than willing to share...stones people are very generous!
11-04-02 12:38 PM
jjkflsh
quote:
supergoatz wrote:
Hi All:

I'm brand new to the boot world but am very interested in trading Stones shows and videos...can anyone recommend a good site to go to in order to find other traders...or anyone here who might like to help me get started - I also trade Springsteen boots and have a growing collection for those interested...

Thanks
sg