ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Wiltern Theater, Los Angeles, CA November 4, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: aussie tour - so far, stuff all news Return to archive
11-02-02 06:54 AM
corgi37 ok, fellow anzacs, here is an update. I rang Paul Dainty's offices again on Thursday. The receptionist gives 2 impessions. 1. She doesnt give a shit about the stones or 2. Doesnt know who they are. Now, Melbourne fans, did you see the "Hit" section of the Sun? The "Whats hot and whats not" section? Stones were number 1 with "whats hot" with the ref (obviously pointed at chiken shit mccartney) "More expensive wrinkly rock, but at least they'll come". So, here i am thinking, who this dude knows something. So, i rang Cameron Adams at the Sun. Nice bloke. An announcement was due, but was delayed. It could be because of Bali, or because of the McCartney fiasco (which, as i have said, is good news for the stones as their is now more money available to see them). Adams says announcement due in about 2 weeks. I also rang Telstra dome, and it appears mid-late Feb has a booking, but wouldnt say with whom. I am just in hell at the moment. Oh, love the new 40 licks tv ads.