ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Wiltern Theater, Los Angeles, CA November 4, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MSG TICKETS ONSALE Return to archive
11-01-02 04:12 PM
scope A limited number of tickets are going onsale at TicketMaster at 5:00 ET today for both shows in January.
Prices are 164.50 and 354.50.
I already have mine for the 18th and so I'll be trying for the 17th. I probably need only one for that show, but maybe I'll buy 2 in case someone else here wants to come back to NY.

- FYI, tried to get in early but keep getting message, server busy

[Edited by scope]
[Edited by scope]
11-01-02 04:15 PM
nankerphelge I think they may be selling already
11-01-02 04:19 PM
scope
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I think they may be selling already

Those Bastards! By the way Nanky, do you have any of the January shows yet?
11-01-02 04:20 PM
nankerphelge TomL and I are heading up for the 18th!

I can't make it for the 17th.
11-01-02 05:18 PM
scope Look familiar?

Access to our ticketing system is currently limited.
Please try again at a later time.

This is all I'm getting for the last 10 minutes. Okay, I was 5 minutes late because damn work got in the way. Don't people understand I have better things to do on a friday afternoon at work than to discuss work BS?

11-01-02 05:25 PM
nankerphelge I couldn't get thru -- I even called and got the nicest TM person who sat there for 20 minutes and tried to find tix, but couldn't.
11-01-02 05:26 PM
winter tickets are up for the 17th - the floors, but I can't go

I'll be there on the 18th
11-01-02 05:30 PM
nankerphelge Lookin like a good party shaping up
11-01-02 05:36 PM
scope Could we possibly out do YOTI? Don't know, but we sure as hell are gonna try!
11-01-02 05:38 PM
nankerphelge Yeah we can -- ya know why -- cause we're us!!!

11-01-02 06:45 PM
Jaxx
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Yeah we can -- ya know why -- cause we're us!!!

LOL. yeah, no truer words have ever been spoken here. you guys are a walking party machine. now all this talk is goina make me want to drop what i'm doing and head east for an msg deja vu, in the middle of ski season, no less!
11-02-02 09:10 AM
nankerphelge Hell, you can always find snow somewhere -- where else you gonna find the Stones and such rabid fans all rolled into one big party???

Slowly drop the skis and back away from the lift line...
11-02-02 12:30 PM
Honky Tonk Man Scope, if theres the slightest possible chance of you getting a spare ticket to MSG, id love to take it of your hands!

Ive sent a private message too

Alex