ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Wiltern Theater, Los Angeles, CA November 4, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is something wrong with the site... Return to archive
11-01-02 02:21 PM
sasca ...? Messages are hiding from me. Or is this normal and I'll just have to get used to it?
11-01-02 02:44 PM
sasca I ask because people seem to be discussing me on 'Callous....' and I can't read their comments.
11-01-02 02:46 PM
Sir Stonesalot Click the refresh button
11-01-02 02:47 PM
sasca Can't read that either.
11-01-02 02:54 PM
nankerphelge Try that usually works. Or better yet if you it usually works too.

But by far the best, is as you click on the , puch the button.

Hope that helps
11-01-02 02:57 PM
sasca The first 3 replies on this thread have now appeared. Not on the other.
11-01-02 03:19 PM
Fiji Joe Well, I'll simply tell ya, you have received more responses to this message than to the one you cannot read...Now you're getting somewhere
11-01-02 03:23 PM
jb Geraldo can help you...I think he is in Ne wOrleans until Monday...good luck, welcome aboard, and may god bless you and your family.
11-01-02 03:23 PM
Nellcote There is nothing wrong with this site.

It's all of the other non Stones sites that have a problem.

We are all perfect here!
11-01-02 03:25 PM
jb Sorry about the Pats Nellie....
11-01-02 03:29 PM
Nellcote Sunday, Brady shall prevail.

Coach Belichiek has Drew's mind in his hands....

We look forward to the Phins visiting snowy Gillette in December. Bring your shovel, we will have the ex-con ready with the snowplow, ala mid 80's.

11-01-02 03:48 PM
jb ...I go, occassionally, to Shula's steakhouse, where every Wedesday Jim Mandich has a guest speaker...Spoke to Shula and he still really gets irritated when discussing that "incident".
11-01-02 03:53 PM
Nellcote You know, it's right up there in New England folklore.
The guy on the plow, you probably know, was a convict on a work release program, from a neighboring prison. Further, the kicker for the Pats was brought over from the UK, he was a soccer kicker. He has gone on to operate a soccer camp in Massachusetts. It all happened during the wild and crazy ride which was the ownership of the Sullivan Family.

Poor Don....
11-01-02 03:57 PM
jb Patriots and Dolphins have been very successful teams...The pats more so in the last decade and Phins in the 70's and early 80's....I know we have only won 2 superbowls, but i still think we have the highest winning % since the 1970's....I never had the animosity towards the Pats as I do for the Jets and Bills(who ruined the 90's for me and Dan). Interestingly, was at the Orange Bowl for last game ever against Pats in 86...we lost and my lawschool friend, the Bostonian, Jame Fee, taunted me endlessly!!!
11-01-02 04:05 PM
Nellcote That '86 game was actually our Super Bowl that year. To win that game, meant everything to any NE fan. First real taste of what it was to win. The J E T S were the real border wars when Parcells jumped ship to the Hess family, that has died down now. It's the Bledsoe Bowl now that gets all the press, as when we traded him, we made the Bills a instant contender, which they were not. On the Phins, why the Phins allow the NFL to schedule them here in late December, when it could be flipped. Seems like this has been this way since Tagliabue has been at the helm...

11-01-02 04:09 PM
jb They even out the "heat" factor by playing in snow...By the way, greatest Pats/Dolphin game was 94 at JRS..Marino was injured prior year and people doubted his return...In a passing basttle b/t Dan and Drew, Dan had 5 td's and about 463 yards in a great victory...By the way, Marino and Bledsoe liked each other a lot..2 gunslingers...I always thought Bledsoe was very classy and respectful of marino and vice-versa....I think if he stays healthy, Bledsoe and farve, will break Danny boys records...
[Edited by jb]
11-01-02 05:02 PM
sasca Hello, jb. Are you Arabic or Persian?
11-01-02 06:47 PM
Jaxx sometimes it takes the responses a little while to appear, depending on the traffic on your Internet Service Provider.
11-01-02 10:01 PM
BILL PERKS ONE OF THE WORST DAYS OF MY LIFE WAS WHEN THE PATS BEAT THE FINS AT THE ORANGE BOWL IN 85 FOR THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP-WE WERE GONNA KICK THE BEARS ASS AGAIN IN THE BOWL.
11-02-02 12:00 AM
Boomhauer Yeah Bill, but then *Dirty Work* came out and made it all better, rightt?

"You're a dirty, dirty rat scuuuuuuuum!"
11-02-02 09:46 PM
BILL PERKS IT COMFORTED ME AND OPENED UP MY HORIZONS,A TRULY RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE.BY THE WAY,CLOCKWORK ORANGE IS THE BEST USE OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE I'VE EVER READ,AND KUBRICK NAILED IT ON SCREEN.