ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Wiltern Theater, Los Angeles, CA November 4, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: C10 Summer Summit 2003 (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-01-02 11:54 AM
luxury1 excerpted from The Burlington Free Press, Oct 31:

The Asssociated Press
GRAFTON--A camp that would serve as a retreat for an organization of gay men has received its Act 250 permit over the objections of some neighbors.
Faerie Camp Destiny Inc., which owns 150 forested acres off Grafton Road, can construct a warm-weather campground for up to 78 people per day. The development will indlude a kitchen, a bathing and toilet facility, a 2,000-foot road, and parking for 60 vehicles. Gatherings are expected to average 43 people.
Planning Commission Chairman Harold Igoe said a check of the group's Web site turned up some "kind of repulsive" photos. He and neighbors said they were worried about issues such as nudity, and argued that the camp would cause depreciation of property values. ...

Gee--I wonder if any cloven-hoofed beasts appeared in those "repulsive" photos.
11-01-02 12:05 PM
Fiji Joe there goes the neighborhood...
11-01-02 12:25 PM
Boomhauer Hey Fiji, did you know that Fleetwood Mac is more creative than the STones and that the Stones rank about 8 or 9 amongst the greatest rock n' roll bands of all time?

In fact, Art Garfunkel was the most creative man in the business. I mean, the way he just stood there next to Paul Simon and.................just stood.........there. Hmmm? That...... is an example of greatness, my friend.
[Edited by Boomhauer]
11-01-02 12:28 PM
steel driving hammer Trust me, no one of the C-10 is gay.

Not even Sir Stonesalot.
11-01-02 12:53 PM
sirmoonie What did we do to warrant this constant ridicule? From an honorary member no less.

Man, even Art Garfunkel is laughing at us. Look at him. Look at that satisfied smirk on the little dweeb's face. God I'd like to throttle him.

Dark days for the C10.
11-01-02 01:16 PM
Joey " In fact, Art Garfunkel was the most creative man in the business. I mean, the way he just stood there next to Paul Simon and.................just stood.........there. Hmmm? That...... is an example of greatness, my friend. "

Is it just your young Joey , or does Art Garfunkel look a little Persian ?????????

" Arabic My Ass Ronnie "

M. Joeyfly

{{{{{ JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJoey }}}}}}

11-01-02 01:20 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Joey wrote:
" In fact, Art Garfunkel was the most creative man in the business. I mean, the way he just stood there next to Paul Simon and.................just stood.........there. Hmmm? That...... is an example of greatness, my friend. "

Is it just your young Joey , or does Art Garfunkel look a little Persian ?????????

" Arabic My Ass Ronnie "

M. Joeyfly

{{{{{ JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJoey }}}}}}

Dance the Charleston Joey! You made a funny!

Persian, LOL!
11-01-02 01:24 PM
sirmoonie When Art Garfunkel converts to Islam, his name will be Al Quif Bin Cocksuckahmed.
11-01-02 01:26 PM
Joey " Dance the Charleston Joey! You made a funny! "

No way my Baby Steelie ...................

Not with my Bashful bladder |
|
|
|
V

www.sbshc.com

YES !!!!!!!!!!

" Fist Me up the Ass Ronnie "

Joey

11-01-02 01:32 PM
steel driving hammer Now that was not funny, SBS is a condition.

Direhea Direhea it may be very runny but it's not so very funny Direhea...
11-01-02 01:55 PM
nankerphelge They are worried about nudity???

That's the least of their worries -- they oughta be worried about that "bathing facility" -- that's where the "spunk stew" is goinna be a brewin'!!! If I had a well within a mile of there, I'd switch to Deer Park!

And an average of 43 people -- holy christ, that's some fuckin' platoon ain't it? Odd number -- that means someone is a Pivot Man!!
11-01-02 02:05 PM
2000 Man Wow! All that going on right over there in Grafton? I wouldn't walk around nekkid out here prolly until early June, but I guess if you're REALLY secure in your manhood, playing "Find The Turtle's Head" in Grafton during the winter would at least give you something to do. Can't imagine Graftonites taking pictures of Ken dolls running around nekkid would be too problematic, but in the summer, when it gets real hot and sticky, I'll be glad I'm not in Grafton very often.

I think early August will be time for another Summit. Whenever the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame does its record convention again. That was fun, and I need another awesome picture of Keith from Chicago '72 to put on my wall.
11-01-02 02:06 PM
jb This was misplaced.
[Edited by jb]
11-01-02 02:10 PM
nankerphelge Today is looking up -- 2000 Man is suggesting another Cleveland summit! And I just got word that one of the clients I been anglin' out in the Bay area is looking to have a pow wow next week -- which incidently coincides with a certain band playing at Pac Bell.

"Align all the planets with Uranus Ronnie"
11-01-02 02:34 PM
Maxlugar Last night my sheep was acting all stand offish. Every time I tried to look her in the eye or kiss her, she'd turn away. I'd go around and try to make eye contact again and again until we were making a rather fast counter-clockwise circle. It was maddening! I then grabbed a leg and tickled her hoof.

She fell into my arms just laughing and laughing.....

We made wild love on flannel sheets until her wool burned off.

Good night everybody!

Maxy!
[Edited by Maxlugar]
11-01-02 02:42 PM
sirmoonie Can sheep have wolf puss?

Does that make sense?

Thanks in advance.

I gotta go take a public piss. Nyah, nyah, Steelie!
11-01-02 02:44 PM
Sir Stonesalot I thought we were going to North Carolina for our next summit?

Say, isn't the Howe Military Academy near Grafton???

I think I'll give that place a VERY wide berth.
11-01-02 02:58 PM
luxury1 No, I think I will host the next C10,C10P, YOTI12+2 summit at my new digs in the Hudson Valley, NY. Plenty of room for the sheep to roam, woods for a good bonfire, pool to show off in, and I just gotta keep my eye out for whichever C10-er is the pivot man.
11-01-02 03:06 PM
Maxlugar Hudson Valley?

You win lotto, Luxury?

Shazam!!!
11-01-02 03:16 PM
Joey Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Cloven hooved beasts .

Bitches all of them !

Bunny

11-01-02 03:19 PM
nankerphelge That's right Joey -- and we all know that free roaming is exactly how they get that way! That's the last thing we want! They get that damn herd mentality! I won't stand for it - I prefer to kneel...
11-01-02 10:38 PM
Maxlugar Those cloven hooved, wooly minxes are a sucker for a man with a Gibson SG.

<--------- File Photo circa 1983!

Sweet merciful wooly bitch lamb!

I gotta go spank my monkey in some woolite!

SPANKY, C10!

PS, I don't thnk I've been this drunk since last Friday ngiht!

Frig' it up! HOT STUFF!
11-01-02 10:48 PM
parmeda Max...some of your best posts have been when you've had 'a few' under your belt.

Don't go hurting yourself.....lol!
11-01-02 10:51 PM
Nasty Habits
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I thought we were going to North Carolina for our next summit?

Yeah, I go on the road for a week and the Nasty novelty has already worn off?!?

Hey Max -- how was Wyman?

Is the prose . . . . . deathless?

11-01-02 10:58 PM
Maxlugar I'm not sure where everyone else will be next summer.......

But I swear on all mighty fucking Christ all mighty Frig' that I'll be in North Caroliny!

Maximum FRIG FUCK FRIGGIN' YUP!

Yup, I said FRIG' FUCK FRIGGIN' YUP........

{{{{{{{{{BELCH!!}}}}}}}}}}
11-01-02 11:07 PM
Nasty Habits Sign on the good church marquee I saw today while I was driving over to the north side of Asheville:

The Only Thing Missing from O r Ch rch is U.

11-01-02 11:34 PM
Maxmeister [quote]nankerphelge wrote:
Today is looking up -- 2000 Man is suggesting another Cleveland summit!

Yes!! The only problem is the second time around we can't take C-Town by surprise. The small farm animals and women will be moved out of harms way.
We must come up with a plan B.

Rick

SDH, noooo you can't scratch my scrotum in the dark, around the bonfire at 2000Man's abode.
11-01-02 11:52 PM
Maxmeister
quote:
luxury1 wrote: some "kind of repulsive" photos. He and neighbors said they were worried about issues such as nudity, and argued that the camp would cause depreciation of property values. ...

Gee--I wonder if any cloven-hoofed beasts appeared in those "repulsive" photos.

Gee, all we were doing was having some manly fun in 2000Man's back yard. It never entered my mind that we would fuck with his property value. On the bright side, at least his taxes should have decreased.
We need to hold the next C10 summit at some unsuspecting burg where the small farm animals and women have no clue.

Rick

Let's hear it for virgin territory!!
11-02-02 12:01 AM
notimeonhand
She fell into my arms just laughing and laughing.....

We made wild love on flannel sheets until her wool burned off.>

Maxy, that is the funniest thing I've ever read! ROTF, LMAO, TGDF, Bless you, and your cloven hooved beast, that bring me such amusement, for you entertain beyond words...
11-02-02 06:24 AM
beer Are there hazing rituals in the C10?
Page: 1 2