ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Wiltern Theater, Los Angeles, CA November 4, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Don't you love today's header? Return to archive Page: 1 2
10-30-02 11:21 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl >> Voodoo..is Sir Stonesalot in the family photo?

Yes, between Martha Packard and Riffhard

>> is Maxy in it?

Yes, this is him

>> is Joey?

Yes, in between Stu, Steel Driving Hammer and Lazy Bones

>> Who else?

A bunch! List and details when I'm back

>> Gypsy?

No, she didn't send her photo, I have unauthorized one LOL

>> Jaxx?

Of course YES!!! I have a better one taken ot our place in NYC but is unouthorized at the moment... Can I change it Jaxx? LOL

>> You?

Of course yes...

>> I'm sorry I didn't get a pic in on time..............

Send it!

>> ...........................shit...no 15 minutes of fame for me.

Not 15 minutes as is our banner, image and the cover of the website, in fact I subimtted to rollingstones.com

>> Snooze............................................................lose.

10-30-02 11:27 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl In fact Maxy's pic is bigger in the header than in the avatar. He-s surrounded by Taras (Ukraine), Baron Wolman (USA), L&A (Belgium), Gazza (UK) and Fabio "hot Sutuff" (Italy)...
10-30-02 11:38 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Shit, Martha!

Where were you and I when they sold the tickets to get on that bus? ...damn, we missed it!

Maybe if we pout and hold out long enough, Mr. Voodoo could be talked into doing another one sometime in the near future...hey, it's wishful thinking.

Send your pix, we need more ladies in that one
10-30-02 11:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Hey Gerardo,
Are you telling us that the Rocks Off Family Snapshot is part of the big book and the 40 by 20 tour,and it's in the book?! Wow! How cool is that?

It's not loading on my computer.

Riffhard

yes, but you need to buy the special limited uncensored edition...
10-30-02 11:42 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
voodoo chile

i can see it all now - clear as a bell!!

who's the girl with the long dark hair - bottom left??

and what about the quintuple top right??

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]

Is our friend and header supplier Lynn Goldsmith, the finest and coolest photographer I have ever cybermet!
10-30-02 11:45 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Joey wrote:

< -------- How come I am not in the group photo?

I hear ya little buddy ...............nobody included a snapshot of young Joey either . And where is Uncle Larry ??????

Damn , I forgot to send a picture to Voodoo .....again !!!!!

" Beat me senseless and cause me brain damage Ronnie "

The Joey

Hey Joey, Have you no shame? I thought you were dead now... LOL of course the REAL young Joey is there, but not the child, I mean this one

Lick me Ronnie!
10-30-02 11:46 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
hey--I cant find me, and I am one of the coveted C10-P!!

I need your authorization first! and you will be there
10-30-02 11:49 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Martha--SS is toward the top left--goatee and glasses and big ole shiny head (I think). Man, I cant find anybody in that photo--where's Max and Jaxx and you Voodoo?? Also, cant find nanky, scope, Mrs. Scope--who the hell are these people??

I have an idea, as this is an on going project... I-m gonna include the C10P also known as the wild bunch, also know as C10 Yoti's will be there as soon as Gazza is back from LA, well I_m in LA too, but the State! Love it...

If someone from the C10-P does not want to be there mail me... and wait that are real crazy shots
10-30-02 11:53 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
and what about the quintuple top right??

Brenda (Canada), Marko (Finland), Irina (Russia), Staffan (Sweden), and Tammy Faye (USA)
10-31-02 12:04 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl BTW, this is the reference header, if you can't see it, update your browser

10-31-02 12:09 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey! nobody made a comment about our African friend the legendary Pako Gerte!
Look at him! Isn't him cool?
10-31-02 04:16 PM
luxury1 Hey Voodoo-

You can use a photo of me for the RO family collage, as long as I look smoking hot, and am not in any incriminating position--oh, wait, that was YOU singing into your shoe in NY--
10-31-02 04:19 PM
Sir Stonesalot Which incriminating position would that be Luxy....doggy or cowgirl?
11-03-02 02:36 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Luxy I don't have any picture of you, so send me one in which you are not in any incriminating position and I will use it.

In fact I received pix from Martha and Parmeda it will be great to get some more, and you're a C10-P so you're a MUST there!!!

BTW, if you have a pic of me singing please send it, send it... send it to me!! If you see the collage, I'm the only one singing and Maxy is the only one playing.
Page: 1 2