ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Art Wood
Cabbage Patch, Twickenham April 2005
© Paulywaul
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: soulive for atlantic city? Return to archive
1st November 2006 06:45 PM
chevysales who are they?

sending my tickets back friday... will check daily for drops as today they had 13 row section 1.

as far as i know seats run #1 on left side of floor when facing stage... anyone know any different?

thanx
1st November 2006 07:31 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
chevysales wrote:
who are they?

Awful.

Opener at the Tower in 02.
You won't be missing anything if you stroll in late.
1st November 2006 09:48 PM
Paranoid_Android More time a the ACB&G it seems!!!
1st November 2006 09:49 PM
glencar Were you there the other day?
1st November 2006 11:19 PM
_Boomy_ Buddy Guy was my favorite opener (Milwaukee '05).
1st November 2006 11:39 PM
glencar Mine too; Beacon the other night!!!
2nd November 2006 05:39 AM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
Mine too; Beacon the other night!!!

dont rub it in, you bastard.....!
2nd November 2006 10:19 AM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
glencar wrote:
Were you there the other day?

Yeah, I was...got there at about 9:30...due to the effin DE bumper2bumper...
2nd November 2006 10:23 AM
Steel Wheels Great choice - nice and mellow before the Stones. Can't stand loud opening acts at all.
2nd November 2006 10:36 AM
glencar
quote:
Gazza wrote:

dont rub it in, you bastard.....!

It's all I have at this point!!!
2nd November 2006 10:56 AM
Steel Wheels If anyone has questions about traveling from Philly to AC, let me know. There's a train that runs from 30th Street to AC and it's 14 bucks round trip...and I'm taking it.

If anyone is staying in Philly, I can suggest great places to catch music, food, art, etc.
2nd November 2006 10:58 AM
jb
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
If anyone has questions about traveling from Philly to AC, let me know. There's a train that runs from 30th Street to AC and it's 14 bucks round trip...and I'm taking it.

If anyone is staying in Philly, I can suggest great places to catch music, food, art, etc.

Sole Food in the Loews was excellent....
2nd November 2006 11:08 AM
Steel Wheels Nate Wiley and the Crowdpleasers play at Bob & Barbara's Lounge on South Street. You can catch them Saturday night.

It's liqour drinking jazz music and it's the best band the city has ever produced in my opinion.

For food and pretty girls, Fado is another great spot. It's a chain restaurant, but you wouldn't know it.

2nd November 2006 11:08 AM
LadyJane

Thanks Steel Wheels for the phone call last night. Sorry I couldn't carry on much of a conversation. Setlist duties require posting on three boards and receiving texts!!!! Hope I wasn't rude. Please email me the info.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
2nd November 2006 11:09 AM
glencar Sorry!
2nd November 2006 11:10 AM
glencar And don't worry; I'll ward off any enemies!!!
2nd November 2006 11:27 AM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Must my travel plans be made public???

Y'all know I have enemies in these parts.

Thanks Glencar. Flight booked last night after the Beacon setlist.

Thanks Steel Wheels for the phone call. Sorry I couldn't carry on much of a conversation. Setlist duties require posting on three boards and receiving texts!!!! Hope I wasn't rude. Please email me the info.

LJ.

Sorry..I will delete. I don't think anyone would ever harm you!!! If you are concerned please e-mail me and I can discuss what you need to do.
2nd November 2006 11:27 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Oh I have lots of knights in shining armour!!!

thanks, my friend.

LJ.

...coming to your emotional rescue?
I'm sorry, LJ, I just couldn't resist!
So glad you all are going back. I'm looking forward to seeing all your smiling faces again...especially my LJ!
2nd November 2006 11:33 AM
glencar Deleted but now you too must delete that last post!
2nd November 2006 11:35 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Deleted but now you too must delete that last post!

Done..this is pathetic.
2nd November 2006 11:42 AM
glencar Well, the internet is a world of wonderful people with the occasional user, abuser & downright phonies. No names need be attached.
2nd November 2006 11:44 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Well, the internet is a world of wonderful people with the occasional user, abuser & downright phonies. No names need be attached.

I hope you come to Fla. next year as I will pick you up in my Maserati GT sport...the pedal 6 speed gear box on thee steering wheel is 35% faster than the standard Quatroporte!!!
2nd November 2006 12:03 PM
Steel Wheels No harm shall fall upon anyone in my town. I'm Steel Wheels, for Christ's sake...I own this joint.
2nd November 2006 12:35 PM
Saint Sway Soullive is a very good band. But a horrible opener for the Stones. They're jazz/funk

I see them a lot at club gigs here in NY and its cool. Thats their environment and their great in that setting. But in NO WAY do they belong opening an arena gig for the Stones. It makes no sense.

[Edited by Saint Sway]
2nd November 2006 12:43 PM
LadyJane More time for us to drink before treking to Boardwalk hall.

LJ.
2nd November 2006 02:36 PM
chevysales
quote:
jb wrote:

I hope you come to Fla. next year as I will pick you up in my Maserati GT sport...the pedal 6 speed gear box on thee steering wheel is 35% faster than the standard Quatroporte!!!

that is one absolutely awesome machine but...

you need a Z06 505 hp... a viper killer as we say here in chevy land.

or wait for 2008 and enjoy our "sting ray" 6.2L supercharged and a whopping 650hp sold only to scca licensed drivers like the cobra R of a few years back.

real american muscle for the american streets you run on

the toy store on sunrise blvd has some nice things in the window.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)