ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Art Wood
Cabbage Patch, Twickenham April 2005
© Paulywaul
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Cleveland Browns fans take heart Return to archive
1st November 2006 05:40 PM
WinslowStud Cleveland Browns fans can take heart in the fact that, while the Shittsburgh Steelers are dropping and the Dolphins remained mired in last place, Cleveland is working its way up Dr Z's NFL power rankings.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...art3/index.html
1st November 2006 05:44 PM
pdog Moonie has been waiting for you...
1st November 2006 05:55 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
Cleveland Browns fans can take heart

yeah, about as much as us Raider fans!

right

OK now

Cazart!!!
1st November 2006 06:13 PM
sirmoonie Shouldn't that be "Cleveland Brown fan take heart"?
1st November 2006 06:20 PM
Some Guy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Shouldn't that be "Cleveland Brown fan take heart"?

oh no he dit int!
1st November 2006 06:32 PM
WinslowStud
quote:
"Shouldn't that be Cleveland Brown fan take heart"

You come on down to browns stadium next sunday, baby. You'll find an entire city of people swaying to the orange and brown.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Browns

1st November 2006 06:36 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:

You come on down to browns stadium next sunday, baby. You'll find an entire city of people swaying to the orange and brown.

A stadium full of people exhibiting dysentery sypmtoms? I'll pass man. I'd rather party with Mormons that check that scene.
1st November 2006 06:47 PM
chevysales
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
Cleveland Browns fans can take heart in the fact that, while the Shittsburgh Steelers are dropping and the Dolphins remained mired in last place, Cleveland is working its way up Dr Z's NFL power rankings.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...art3/index.html

yep even the 72 fins are jumping ship on saban's moves...article in todays sun-sentinal on how kuchenberg says we suck...ouch.

don't worry as browns and raiders will be drafting very close to us... brownies one on a bad call.

and k2 still sux.
1st November 2006 06:48 PM
chevysales
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

A stadium full of people exhibiting dysentery sypmtoms? I'll pass man. I'd rather party with Mormons that check that scene.

they don't call it the dawg pound for nothing.
1st November 2006 07:36 PM
robpop I tried to find a picture of the Browns raising a trophy, but sadly this is all I found. My olive branch is still extended. Please fill free to post in the "Brian" thread and take credit.

[Edited by robpop]
1st November 2006 08:05 PM
sirmoonie haha - thats called "A-list" posting Robo - I'll alert "the others"
1st November 2006 08:27 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
haha - thats called "A-list" posting Robo - I'll alert "the others"

Did you see the line for Sunday? Denver is a 3 point dog. WTF, I never would have seen this coming. Vegas knows something. This is a sucker bet. The way things have been going logic says take Denver and the points, exactly what they want you to think. Take the Steelers minus the 3, but I would not bet on it!!!

Hopefully, they will not show up with their bells and black kettles.
1st November 2006 09:46 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:

Did you see the line for Sunday? Denver is a 3 point dog. WTF, I never would have seen this coming. Vegas knows something. This is a sucker bet. The way things have been going logic says take Denver and the points, exactly what they want you to think. Take the Steelers minus the 3, but I would not bet on it!!!

Hopefully, they will not show up with their bells and black kettles.

No, didn't know that. Maybe LV knows Batch is starting? Its the only way we win right now - BB's bell is rung, kid needs help.
2nd November 2006 10:03 AM
voodoopug Its time for all football fans to get behind a great team...from a particular city that starts with a Chi and ends in a "cago". Bring lots of polish sausage.....and praise our hero.....

2nd November 2006 10:16 AM
Some Guy Falcons are hot.
2nd November 2006 10:17 AM
Nellcote Nice Photos Pug. As you know, Da Bears beat Pats in 86
I will respectfully decline your offer about getting behind Da Bears for the reasons noted below:

Pats have won three out of the last five Super Bowls.
Pats have the best QB in NFL in Tom Brady.
Pats have the best coach in the NFL in Bill Belichik
(note, these two facts are indisputable, please do not "show your cards" by efforting challenges to these facts, I have a body of evidence ready to display)

With more wins like this past Monday against NFC teams (see Vikings) Pats will be marching to Miami in February.
I hope it is vs. Da Bears, so we can avenge the '86 loss.

Please tune in to NFL Sunday Night on NBC this Sunday, for the most important game in the NFL season to date, Colts vs. Pats, at "The Razor" I will be sitting 10 rows from the field, 20 yd line, Home Team side, pulling for the home team.

I thank you for your continued support & cooperation.
Please note, this is an ADDA Free posting...
2nd November 2006 10:20 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Nice Photos Pug. As you know, Da Bears beat Pats in 86
I will respectfully decline your offer about getting behind Da Bears for the reasons noted below:

Pats have won three out of the last five Super Bowls.
Pats have the best QB in NFL in Tom Brady.
Pats have the best coach in the NFL in Bill Belichik
(note, these two facts are indisputable, please do not "show your cards" by efforting challenges to these facts, I have a body of evidence ready to display)

With more wins like this past Monday against NFC teams (see Vikings) Pats will be marching to Miami in February.
I hope it is vs. Da Bears, so we can avenge the '86 loss.

Please tune in to NFL Sunday Night on NBC this Sunday, for the most important game in the NFL season to date, Colts vs. Pats, at "The Razor" I will be sitting 10 rows from the field, 20 yd line, Home Team side, pulling for the home team.

I thank you for your continued support & cooperation.
Please note, this is an ADDA Free posting...

I have authorized the alleged "most overrated player in the league" to "take out" Maroney and Brady. We shall bring the noise to Foxboro.
2nd November 2006 10:22 AM
Nellcote Colts have zero vs. the run.
Sunday will be akin to Grant taking Richmond for Messers Dillon & Maroney.
2nd November 2006 10:28 AM
Some Guy Manning!
2nd November 2006 10:35 AM
Nellcote Manning has no hardware.
Think that when you want to compare.
2nd November 2006 10:41 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Manning has no hardware.
Think that when you want to compare.

I beleive he won the title game, almost single handedly in is 4th grade leauge, so he has had a tasted, but seriously, until the Colts get a game that can win in the cold playoff outdoor games, its really a lost point.
2nd November 2006 01:47 PM
robpop Just in.....The Pittsburgh Steelers have changed their logo. The new logo in its early stages of development looks something like this:

2nd November 2006 02:57 PM
WinslowStud Actually, the new Steelers logo looks something like this:

2nd November 2006 03:07 PM
robpop Here's to ya Winslow!!!!

[Edited by robpop]
[/quote]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)