ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Art Wood
Cabbage Patch, Twickenham April 2005
© Paulywaul
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Los Angeles Dodger Stadium Video - Anyone interested in having one? Return to archive
1st November 2006 12:55 PM
videoboy Ok so i am new to this board, never posted before and I know that will create suspicion

If you are attending the Dodger Stadium show or are a huge Stones fan who collects bootleg video please contact me

I am a highly experienced filmer with the ability to shoot a 1st rate video of the show... in high definition no less

I can supply you video clips of other shows i have shot to show you that the quality is 2nd to non

I am seeking 3-5 people to 'sponsor' me, in return they will receive a copy of the video

Bash me if you must, but the reality is that tickets and stuff cost money

Please send me a private msg on here with your email and i will send you more info

Thanks
1st November 2006 12:59 PM
Altamont Tele?
1st November 2006 01:30 PM
Dan Dude, if you are who I think you are, you should PM or email me. I was thinking of sponsoring M and/or J before the whole rescheduling debacle made me lose interest in the entire thing all together.
1st November 2006 04:19 PM
videoboy im not sure what 'tele?' means, if you are asking for my phone# i would prefer you simply send me a private msg thru the forums
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)