ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Art Wood
Cabbage Patch, Twickenham April 2005
© Paulywaul
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Gazza: please advise on M2 Summit Return to archive
1st November 2006 06:43 AM
jostorm Will you research which bars we are going to get plastered at before the Lucinda gig????
Have you had our Summit t-shirts printed yet???
I want mine to say "Gazza Stripper", please!

PS: I weigh 59kg and am 1.70 metres tall,so I'm warning you now that if you call me "fat" I swear I'll sit across the street from your bar and will sulkingly refuse to cross the road!
1st November 2006 07:14 AM
Gazza LOL..I smell a bitchfest
1st November 2006 07:54 AM
jostorm You want me to wear a Dirndl ???? (Novemberfest)
Kinky................
1st November 2006 08:05 AM
Gazza Have to say I had no idea what the fuck that was, as I'd never heard of it, but thanks to the wonders of Wikipedia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirndl ) I can safely say "no fucking way"
1st November 2006 10:26 AM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Have to say I had no idea what the fuck that was, as I'd never heard of it, but thanks to the wonders of Wikipedia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirndl ) I can safely say "no fucking way"

I think it all depends on the fraulein and her umlauts.

1st November 2006 10:43 AM
Gazza with "umlauts" like that, the beer wont be the only thing that comes by the litre.....
1st November 2006 10:46 AM
Joey " LOL..I smell a bitchfest"

1st November 2006 11:13 AM
jostorm My Umlauts are 32DD, I hope that's ok with everyone ????(Hint to Gazza: t-shirt size small or medium, please, and on the back the now notorious saying "FYGWY???" Thanks!)

PS: under no circumstances WHATSOEVER are we going to let Paris's pee-pee anywhere near us, are we, Gazza??????
1st November 2006 11:40 AM
Gazza Definitely not. To use that old joke, "whats the difference between love and herpes? Herpes is forever".

Gives an entirely new meaning to the classic line from Casablanca - "we'll always have Paris"
1st November 2006 12:06 PM
jostorm Although, come to think of it, in the scene where Humphrey Bogart says that famous sentence, he has the definite look about him as if he's gonna vomit any second.....
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)