ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Art Wood
Cabbage Patch, Twickenham April 2005
© Paulywaul
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: for those that went to Sundays show Return to archive
31st October 2006 11:17 AM
Saint Sway did they check your I.D. when you went in?
31st October 2006 11:19 AM
glencar Yes. Twice when picking up teh tix & twice again when entering the venue. Don't buy from scalpers as there's a checklist of who ahs bought tix. You'll get ripped off big time.
31st October 2006 11:19 AM
glencar I would say hanging outside the venue is a watse of time as only 2 of those people got in & stayed in.
31st October 2006 11:23 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes. Twice when picking up teh tix & twice again when entering the venue. Don't buy from scalpers as there's a checklist of who ahs bought tix. You'll get ripped off big time.

thanks man. Thats what I was afraid of.

tons of offers up today on craigslist from fans who cant make tomorrows show. I was just leery... sounds like theres no way to get in unless you were the original ticket purchaser.

which actually a good thing - a smart move on their part to prevent scalping

just not helping my cause any
31st October 2006 11:24 AM
glencar You're welcome. I'm hoping to get a ticket if they"drop" on TM but it's a faint hope at best.
31st October 2006 11:29 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
You're welcome. I'm hoping to get a ticket if they"drop" on TM but it's a faint hope at best.

I talked to the woman in charge of the list last night at the Beacon and she said that no tix will be sold at the BO tomorrow. Only online. Just keep your eye out for whenever they drop....

good luck
31st October 2006 11:41 AM
glencar Thanks but I have to work during the morning with no internet access so the good luck will go all to you. You'll get in!
31st October 2006 12:13 PM
LadyJane Look at the comradrie between Glencar and Saint Sway.

Warms my heart.

See.

Summits are a good thing.

LJ.
31st October 2006 12:14 PM
glencar We had a great time. It's funny howe some bad posts can affect one's view. This could mean even Jizzy has a soul but that's looking doubtful. I shall have to travel up to Warwick this weekend to see.
31st October 2006 12:23 PM
lotsajizz glencar---your martinis, vodka or gin? olives or twist--or onions? rocks or not...I gots to get READY!!!
31st October 2006 12:26 PM
glencar Lotsajizz, if that's a comment on me being a heavy drinker, you're wide of the mark. And your constant negativity & snide personal comments are one reason NO ONE LIKES YOU. It makes me wonder about other claims you make.
31st October 2006 12:38 PM
lotsajizz Are you that insecure that you can not recognize when someone extends an olive branch (pun sort of intended) and must respond defensively?

"O fuck you then" is my first response...I was being gracious and asking how you'd want your cocktail if you actually did show up, you'd find me a host unlike telecaster for instance. I will pretend not to be upset at your utter lack of graciousness and again ask the question---if you're coming up, how shall I make the martinis? --I assure you that I was no making no aspersions towards your drinking---hell, I probably have more than you on a daily basis---now quit the whining and call my bluff...I'd be happy to buy a few for you anytime...if you'd just quit foaming at the mouth...

[Edited by lotsajizz]
31st October 2006 12:41 PM
glencar Okay I'll take that olive branch. Even you must concede I have some reason to be a bit edgy after what you've posted about others. I'll see you in AC. As the time gets nearer we'll make plans to meet up. It'll be a bit smaller than last week's gathering but no less fun.
31st October 2006 12:44 PM
lotsajizz I am only reciprocal...you can no find instance where I cast the first epithet...but I ain't no shrinking violet either....

...as for me, I prefe--and will now proceed to head to lunch to order one--a Grey Goose martini, extra dry, straight up, with a twist

31st October 2006 12:46 PM
GotToRollMe Can you feel the love?
31st October 2006 01:25 PM
Nellcote Hakuna Matata!
31st October 2006 02:40 PM
lotsajizz have a Twin Oaks martini and you will then truly understand that expression Nellcote!!! I just did...now vaporizer, soon nap time...then trick or treatin' with the kids

31st October 2006 02:45 PM
Nellcote Now you are laying on thick and hurtful!
I would need transport round trip, as it's been
far too long since I seen the shores of Spectacle Lake...
At least it will be good weather 2 nite...
Just got tix for the game of the year Sunday @ The Razor, I'm "pumped & jacked" to quote a certain USC coach...
31st October 2006 02:58 PM
lotsajizz I'm not a Pats fan, but I will root for them that game!!
31st October 2006 03:00 PM
Nellcote Your Raiders sliced & diced the Stillers handily.
Those Black Hole folks are still a gas, however, Davis
looked out of it when the camera swung up to him..
31st October 2006 03:25 PM
lotsajizz Al's near the End....I hope he's made Plans....Patsies 31-28 over the Colts this Sunday Nelly!! Vinatieri gets one blown wide by the wind!!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)