ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Art Wood
Cabbage Patch, Twickenham April 2005
© Paulywaul
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Woman to sue Stones for scrapping show Return to archive Page: 1 2
31st October 2006 09:10 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
she doesn't have a leg to stand on...it'll never make it past the dispositive stage....

Don't bring Heather Mills into this.

31st October 2006 10:02 AM
Poison Dart What a self important asshole this women is. For Christ sake, Jagger couldn't sing. It's not his problem this crazy bitch bought tickets, a hotel room and a baby sitter. This is exactly the type of frivolous law suit that ties up the court system for no reason.

I wish I could sue her for being an asshole.
31st October 2006 10:13 AM
F505 Welcome to America!
31st October 2006 01:20 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Well if she wins the insurance industry can create a new policy.
31st October 2006 02:41 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Poison Dart wrote:
What a self important asshole this women is. For Christ sake, Jagger couldn't sing. It's not his problem this crazy bitch bought tickets, a hotel room and a baby sitter. This is exactly the type of frivolous law suit that ties up the court system for no reason.

postin'!!!!!!

31st October 2006 06:22 PM
Soldatti 51 million?
What a joke.
31st October 2006 06:31 PM
pdog
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Lady..read the fine print on your ticket and Ticketbastard website:

"Non Refundable and be aware at any time the band or ticket agent may fuck you at will and likely will"

I just got two refunds on postponed shows! Can you explain non-refundable to me again... I'm really stupid...
31st October 2006 06:39 PM
pdog Article:
http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2006/1...ting_old_1.html
court papers (pdf file):
http://nymag.com/daily/intel/rollingstones.pdf
31st October 2006 09:11 PM
texile
quote:
Poison Dart wrote:
What a self important asshole this women is. For Christ sake, Jagger couldn't sing. It's not his problem this crazy bitch bought tickets, a hotel room and a baby sitter. This is exactly the type of frivolous law suit that ties up the court system for no reason.

i tend to agree with that...
the stones can be alot of things but they've rarely cancel gigs - until they became seniors...with more delicate conditions.
what can the man do?
Has this woman HEARD saturday night live 1979?
31st October 2006 10:16 PM
tumbled Martin Druyer's notary license expires in 1993 did anyone else notice that? The complaint seems like it is in a draft form to me. Why is he suing in New York when the promoter is not necessarily located in New York?

there are lots of problems with this complaint, it needs to be amended.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)