ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Art Wood
Cabbage Patch, Twickenham April 2005
© Paulywaul
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rolling Stones at Dodger Stadium - LA!!! Return to archive
30th October 2006 09:27 PM
mbramos03 OMG - Rolling Stones are going to be in Los Angeles at Dodger Stadium!!! Saturday, November 18th. I'm so stoked!!!!!!!! Who else is going?? I bet the concert is going to sell out.
30th October 2006 09:29 PM
mrhipfl n00b
30th October 2006 10:01 PM
robpop
quote:
mbramos03 wrote:
OMG - Rolling Stones are going to be in Los Angeles at Dodger Stadium!!! Saturday, November 18th. I'm so stoked!!!!!!!! Who else is going?? I bet the concert is going to sell out.

You will soon know the meaning of "wide open".
30th October 2006 10:57 PM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
mbramos03 wrote:
OMG - Rolling Stones are going to be in Los Angeles at Dodger Stadium!!! Saturday, November 18th. I'm so stoked!!!!!!!! Who else is going?? I bet the concert is going to sell out.

I'll take that bet...how much?

Please...tell us what you think of the tarps!!!
[Edited by Paranoid_Android]
30th October 2006 11:19 PM
Poplar
You can buy my hotel room off me...
i seriously doubt I'll need it.
31st October 2006 12:16 AM
Dan
quote:
OMG - Rolling Stones are going to be in Los Angeles at Dodger Stadium!!! Saturday, November 18th. I'm so stoked!!!!!!!! Who else is going?? I bet the concert is going to sell out

It's already sold out. You better not even think about contacting Ticketmaster to see what is available or else you will be mocked on film in the new Martin Scorcese picture.

If you still need tickets, PM me with your Paypal ID and I will tell you what I have available.
31st October 2006 04:55 AM
Gazza
quote:
mbramos03 wrote:

oh fuck....does anyone else here wanna tell him or should he just read the other threads??
31st October 2006 04:59 AM
charlotte let him/her down easy......real easy......
31st October 2006 09:34 AM
gimmekeef Check out the available tix....you can sit....:

1.On Tommy Lasordas lap
2.Next To Vin Scully on a couch at second base
3.All by yourself in the left field pavillion

Enjoy the show!.....say hi to Pee Wee Herman in the boys room while you're there!
31st October 2006 09:35 AM
SweetVirginia
Be kind when you tell him....

31st October 2006 03:25 PM
mbramos03 I already got my tickets. And I got great seats, too. Have you guys seen the show in any other cities yet?
31st October 2006 03:26 PM
SweetVirginia

No, we usually only go to U2 or Bon Jovi shows.

31st October 2006 03:26 PM
glencar No, I went to AC but they cancelled at the last minute. Oh yeah, and I was at the Beacon!!!!
31st October 2006 03:30 PM
mbramos03 I see that the LA concert just got moved to November 22nd. But it looks like it's still on ...
31st October 2006 03:40 PM
glencar Guess again...
31st October 2006 03:42 PM
SweetVirginia
Now Glencar....if the Stones say they will
play a certain date, you can count on it!

31st October 2006 04:18 PM
glencar LOL I'm following LJ's attitude about AC...
31st October 2006 04:19 PM
pdog
quote:
mbramos03 wrote:
I see that the LA concert just got moved to November 22nd. But it looks like it's still on ...

Get a refund, then go buy the same tickets you have now for half price or less day of the show...
Thank me later!
1st November 2006 06:05 AM
corgi37 Its all falling apart.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)