ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Art Wood
Cabbage Patch, Twickenham April 2005
© Paulywaul
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Atlantic City Update Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
27th October 2006 02:13 PM
PartyDoll MEG This is Partydoll with the latest from RO'ers in Atlantic City......

Lady Jane, Glencar, and TomL have arrived at Bally's and are getting unpacked.

LJ's RO tee-shirt (worn backwards) has been getting much commentary from complete strangers.

LJ states with much disappointment, "Bally's is not the Hilton."

JB is with the RS Fan Club folks and is taking a CHARTER BUS from Philly to Atlantic City....What no limo??!!

More to follow.....

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
27th October 2006 02:16 PM
gimmekeef Indeed....I hope jb enjoys his ride on the short bus....Have fun one and all!
27th October 2006 02:21 PM
charlotte thanks meg! I wore my RO shirt Friday night in Austin clubbing and could have sold a hundred of them...
27th October 2006 02:28 PM
egon i want to see pics of people without T-shirts.

And drunk.

Drunk & without T-shirts.

And pants.

Drunk, without T-shirts & pants.
27th October 2006 02:33 PM
PartyDoll MEG OH.... they should get good and drunk..since there is no show for these poor folks to see...DAMN THIS SUCKS FOR THEM!!!!

Any photo right now would be of them all crying I am afraid...as that is what LJ was doing when I gave her the bad news.....
27th October 2006 02:58 PM
PartyDoll MEG LJ, Nanky, TomL,Glencar, and GotToRollMe are all together right now. Pdog just called them on the phone, hung up in total shock. Totally devastated!!!

More to follow.....

27th October 2006 03:00 PM
Gazza
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
LJ, Nanky, TomL, Scope, and GotToRollMe are all together right now. Pdog just called them on the phone. Totally devastated!!!

More to follow.....

This is fucking terrible. I'm sitting here 3,000 miles away and my heart sank for all of them when I heard about it, I can only imagine what its like to actually be there and for this to happen.
27th October 2006 03:02 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Gazza wrote:

This is fucking terrible. I'm sitting here 3,000 miles away and my heart sank for all of them when I heard about it, I can only imagine what its like to actually be there and for this to happen.

They ain't happy, Honey!!!
27th October 2006 03:16 PM
charlotte 11-17
27th October 2006 03:18 PM
charlotte postponed new date 11-17
27th October 2006 03:24 PM
PartyDoll MEG LJ wants it to be known that she is totally heart broken...for Steel Wheels and his 30th BD with the Stones, for Pdog and monkey man who came all the way from California, for Jaggergurl who brought her family to see her beloved Stones for the first time.....
27th October 2006 03:26 PM
Gazza
quote:
charlotte wrote:
postponed new date 11-17

Ive heard that too. However, theyre scheduled to play LA the following night, so that makes no sense.

Maybe that will get rescheduled to a day or so later as they have four days off prior to Honolulu
27th October 2006 03:28 PM
_Boomy_ O M G

I feel real, real bad. Sorry everyone.
27th October 2006 03:33 PM
voodoopug
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
O M G

I feel real, real bad. Sorry everyone.

i agree, in all seriousness, I am very sorry to hear this show is cancelled, we have a lot of good people from this board and from Dougs board there and they don't deserve this!

At least JB doesnt have to ride in a bus.
27th October 2006 03:45 PM
PartyDoll MEG See LIVE REPORT FROM JB...

LJ is now laughing..the tears have stopped. She is thankful for JB's call

27th October 2006 04:17 PM
Dan
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Ive heard that too. However, theyre scheduled to play LA the following night, so that makes no sense.

Maybe that will get rescheduled to a day or so later as they have four days off prior to Honolulu

Los Angeles here - if it were up to me, let Atlantic City have the show. Gwar is playing a few shows here that weekend anyway.
27th October 2006 04:28 PM
PartyDoll MEG Text just received from Sweet Virginia:
"Heading out for AC Bar and Grill now". The party begins for those RO heading over to Shidoobee Party. Some have already started, as Bitch just called from AC Bar and Grill.
27th October 2006 04:34 PM
sirmoonie Sorry to everyone who went or was going to go. Man, that is one huge disappointment. Party on, anyway.
27th October 2006 05:28 PM
PartyDoll MEG Very tiny photo received from SV:

Is that Pdog(?), LJ, SV, Scope

27th October 2006 05:58 PM
charlotte thanks for the pic meg, looks like they are doing Ok...scope must sh*ting bricks 3 shows this weekend and the first one is postponed....
27th October 2006 05:59 PM
PartyDoll MEG The girls:

Bitch, GotToRolMe, LJ, and SV

27th October 2006 06:04 PM
Dan
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
The girls:

Bitch, GotToRolMe, LJ, and SV

Damn, that's HOT. Even without a show I wish I flew out for that party!
27th October 2006 06:06 PM
PartyDoll MEG Pdog and Scope- "WTF-no show? Give me Cohl!!"

27th October 2006 06:48 PM
PartyDoll MEG Talked to LJ on phone. Everyone is at the Shidoobee Party. All are getting wasted and having fun. The plan is to head to the House of Blues to see Taj Mahal later..

By the way..They are all going to return on Nov. 17th!!

Partydoll Meg..over and out..I do believe...... Unless drunken photos arrive later
27th October 2006 06:57 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

By the way..They are all going to return on Nov. 17th!!

Holy shit. I have the 17th and 18th off...

DEVELOPING...
27th October 2006 07:04 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:

Holy shit. I have the 17th and 18th off...

DEVELOPING...

Not me..I've a prior engagement. My Stones shows are over for the year. What the hell, Bambi..there seems to be plenty of tickets!!? Go for it!
27th October 2006 08:27 PM
Flairville Guys, i have been in a state that I really can't compare anything to this week, not getting into the Beacon has made me feel the worst, seriously. To find out AC has been cancelled is so shocking to me. To all the people I met during the UK gigs, especially MR Jimmy, I feel for you all. Terrible news. Love you all, Ben.
27th October 2006 10:23 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Flairville wrote:
Guys, i have been in a state that I really can't compare anything to this week, not getting into the Beacon has made me feel the worst, seriously. To find out AC has been cancelled is so shocking to me. To all the people I met during the UK gigs, especially MR Jimmy, I feel for you all. Terrible news. Love you all, Ben.

Yes been a rough week, Ben. I seriously debated going to this show this week, was holding out for the slim chance of Beacon tickets only to be disappointed altogether. Now this. But the last time I talked to them, they were making the best of an unhappy situation and having a good time!!
27th October 2006 10:37 PM
Fiji Joe My boys Pdog and Scope...they look so purty...God bless em'
28th October 2006 08:42 AM
Bitch As fate would have it, a Shidoobee boyfriend from Boston showed up at the party! After a couple of drinks he said he would love to put me up on a pedistal for a while, an offer I did not refuse, so we slipped out of the AC bar & grill. My evening turned out better than I thought, no complaints, I'm singing ROCKS OFF, lol. I love the STONES even when they cancel their shows it doesnt SWAY me! It extends the tour for another month!

Will go back to AC tonight, to try and hang out with the ROCKS OFF crowd again. Hope I can find them!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)