ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1988 Timothy White
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: blues NSC Return to archive
10-31-03 02:58 AM
i aint you hey eveyone. i read this board every day, but its only the second time i posted. you guys make me laugh.

can anyone here help me? a friend of mine is sick. he's the biggest blues fan i know.

can some one make me the the most balls to the wall, most unheard of, that should be heard, blues cd. i mean a blues cd that makes all of the other blues cds hide their head in shame when they see it walking down the street. a blues cd that robert johnson wished he stayed around a lil' bit longer to listen to cd.

can anyone make me such a cd???????

i'll pay for the shipping and for the blank cd.

my email is [email protected]

thanks.

ps. stoney im from wilkes-barre. man whats going on in happy valley???? please don't say its joepa's fault.