ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1988 Timothy White
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: bianca sued! (nsc) Return to archive
10-28-03 10:00 PM
moy Bianca Jagger fights landlord over mouldy flat

Human rights activist Bianca Jagger's New York apartment was blighted by so much mould it was "hazardous" to health, a court heard.

In just one room of the £2,900-per-week Manhattan flat there were spores spreading over an area of 120 square feet, her lawyers said.

"It's unconscionable and it should be illegal," said Ms Jagger, the former wife of Rolling Stone Sir Mick Jagger.

Ms Jagger is being sued by landlord Katz Park Avenue for not paying the rent on the apartment since April.

The company claims she has blown the problem out of proportion to get a rent reduction.

But Carol Abrams, a spokeswoman for the Department of Housing Preservation and Development, told the Manhattan Housing Court on Monday that city inspectors had found eight violations at the apartment.

Among them were three "immediately hazardous" violations.

Ms Jagger has claimed the property damaged her health and filed a £12.5 million counter suit.

She said she had moved out of the apartment and into a hotel.

Story filed: 15:33 Tuesday 28th October 2003
10-28-03 10:08 PM
Dandelion* Hahaha. This is too funny. She should contact the asshole I rented from....he's got a charming farmhouse out in the country she'd just LOVE. Ever go out of town for a couple weeks to find grey mold an inch high growing on your carpets? That was only minor compared to...

10-28-03 10:21 PM
Steel Wheels I think I want to sue her for DOING NOTHING WITH HER LIFE.

Why is she in the news? Give that broad a mop and a bucket and get her to work a real day's wage.

I hate her and I hope she rots in her rich woman flat.

10-29-03 01:06 AM
Highwire Rob hmmmmm... Rising Damp

Bianca, don't be dissin' the Spores! They got lives too.

FREE THE SPORES, Ronnie!