ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1988 Timothy White
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 2 weeks from Tonight!! Return to archive
10-28-03 06:49 PM
Some Guy 2 weeks from Tonight!! It's on baby, Four Flicks in my possession! OOOH yeah!! Oh, I got this.
Just 2 little weeks.
Oh, I got this!!
[Edited by Some Guy]
10-28-03 07:01 PM
T&A caution, now! I'm bestbuying it on 11/11 along with the rest of you - but, I'm totally prepared to be disappointed by:

--The sound (they mix live shit horribly, usually)

--The performances (HBO was subpar, we know...and from what I've heard from the audience sources, Olympia was way below par relative to the US theater gigs).

I hope my concerns prove to be unfounded...
10-28-03 07:07 PM
Some Guy and then depression set in...
10-28-03 07:21 PM
glencar Really, man...
10-28-03 07:35 PM
Phog I am going to remain optimistic. For $30 you'll get your money's worth, I bet. The bad thing is, $30 ain't much!
10-28-03 07:50 PM
LadyJane Are we still all going to view this and then go into the chat room for reviews and commentary???

I say...Let's do it!!

LadyJ.