ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1988 Timothy White
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mystery Movie????One Night Stand Return to archive
10-28-03 04:54 PM
tumbling_dice I have heard rumors of a movie with Mick Jagger and Billy Preston called "One Night Stand". Does anyone know anything about this mysterious movie or if it even exists?
10-28-03 05:05 PM
glencar I shudder at the possibilities...
10-28-03 06:08 PM
Cardinal Fang Yes, unfortunatly I do know something about this really boring movie. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

It was called, "Blame It On The Night". Billy Preston appears as himself. If I remember correctly, Mick is NOT in the movie but he did co-write it under the name "Michael Phillip".

Look for it somewhere on the internet. I seem to remember it was about a couple who have a one night stand, has a son and then the son goes to look for his dad. It came out in the 80's and it's REALLY BORING. (and bad)

I thought for SURE Gazza was going to have that as one of the trivia questions !

Do a search for Blame It On the Night.

I hope this helps you out ?

Later, Cardinal Fang
10-28-03 06:11 PM
tumbling_dice Thanks for the info CF.
Do u happen to know where it was filmed by any chance?
10-28-03 06:12 PM
glencar Oh, I saw that pice of shi*! It starred Nick Mancuso as a "rock star" and while he was good in at least one other movie, he was badly miscast in taht one. It's often on the movie channels every few months.
10-29-03 12:51 PM
Monkey Woman Details for Blame It On The Night: http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0086974/
10-29-03 03:54 PM
tumbling_dice Thanks Monkey Woman.
I seen there was a message board for the movie too but when I went to it there were no comments- not even one. I'll take your words for it not being a good movie!
10-29-03 04:05 PM
jb Billy was the finest organ player ever with the Stones..
10-29-03 04:05 PM
jb .\
[Edited by jb]
10-29-03 04:07 PM
Joey
/:

[ Edited by ]

10-29-03 04:55 PM
Monkey Woman In fact, I never saw that film. But it doesn't seem very interesting. Though one of the user comments is pretty good.
10-29-03 05:47 PM
SHINE A LIGHT in my city, it lasted one day at the theatres. i did not see it......sounded terrible, and that was before the reviews.
poor mick shoild stick to his day job!!!!!!!!!
10-29-03 08:12 PM
tumbling_dice