ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1988 Timothy White
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jagger's Average Day Return to archive
10-26-03 03:34 PM
cloour Does anyone know how Jagger spends a typical day when not touring and also when he is touring ?
10-26-03 03:38 PM
stewed & Keefed Shagging
10-26-03 03:39 PM
glencar When he's not counting his money, evidently...
10-26-03 05:07 PM
SHINE A LIGHT reading,checking out new music,hanging with his children,worrying about his children,missing keith, being lonely........
10-26-03 05:44 PM
TracyGene I think he does all of the above.He must do alot of reading,he always seems well informed in alot of topics.Also,I think he follows his 'Jagged Films' production company closely too.
10-26-03 06:34 PM
glencar Bet he wastes hours on the internet too.
10-26-03 07:25 PM
TracyGene Yeah,that too.(like us)LOL.
10-26-03 07:28 PM
SHINE A LIGHT he does do a lot of reading. i ran into him once at the biography section,barnes and noble,nyc.
10-26-03 08:32 PM
Tom "Being Mick" is about Mick Jagger's regular days
10-26-03 10:25 PM
BILL PERKS WAKE UP,CHECK BANK AND FINANCIAL INTERESTS ONLINE,BREAKFAST.THEN FUCK L'REN,WORK OUT FOR AN HOUR,READ,LUNCH,PLAY WITH KIDS,READ ENGLISH RAGS ABOUT HIS LIFE,CRANK CALL KEITH,LISTEN TO BRUSSELS,HACK BILL WYMAN'S WEBSITE,GET A BJ FROM ONE OF LIZZIE'S FRIENDS.DINNER,CHECK FINANCES AGAIN,WRITE SONGS,SURF INTERNET,CRANK CALL WOODY,FUCK L'REN AGAIN,CALL HIS OLDER CHILDREN,WATCH I LOVE THE 80'S,FUCK L'REN AND CALL IT A NIGHT.
10-27-03 07:58 AM
egon
quote:
Tom wrote:
"Being Mick" is about Mick Jagger's regular days

no it's not.

being mick jagger is about a man that looks like mick jagger
talks like him, and even acts a bit like him.
but it was definitely not about the REAL mick jagger.

nice film though, very well directed by a guy called michael phillip jagger...
10-27-03 01:28 PM
tumbling_dice I LOVE the dancing banana!
10-27-03 01:29 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
nice film though, very well directed by a guy called michael phillip jagger...

Very well directed by a guy named Kevin MacDonald, actually. (Y'know I'm a nitpicker...) But produced by MPJ, yes!

BTW, Kevin MacDonald also did the doco "Donald Cammel: The Ultimate Performance", about the strange genius behind the first film starring Jagger. He must know Mick pretty well. He said once that he was interested in Mick as a survivor of Sixties madness.
10-27-03 03:34 PM
catwoman Working out - working out - working out!!! And probably eating at the finest restaurants in town. Travelling....

the good life.
10-27-03 03:42 PM
LadyJane I really don't know what he does all day...but I would be willing to make the supreme sacrifice and spend a week with him!!

LadyJ.
10-27-03 03:54 PM
glencar Does he have any movies that he's produced coming out soon? I know he has that "Long Play" in development but that's a ways out.
10-27-03 04:06 PM
tumbling_dice I agree with LJ.... I would be happy to do some investigating into what Mick actually does with his time!
I wouldn't care what he does as long as he is doing it with me!
10-27-03 04:07 PM
glencar Even if it's cleaning windows?
10-28-03 06:26 AM
egon
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:

Very well directed by a guy named Kevin MacDonald, actually. (Y'know I'm a nitpicker...) But produced by MPJ, yes!

produced/directed... whatever.

mick will never give someone else full control over what
will be filmed and/or broadcasted about him.

guess using someone else's name makes it more
creditable as a docu (which of course it wasn't)