ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1988 Timothy White
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 'Lets's Spend The Night' DVD Return to archive
10-25-03 03:38 PM
DG81 Does anyone know where I can get hold of 'Let's Spend The Night Together' on DVD in the UK?? Can't seem to find a copy anywhere.
10-25-03 10:18 PM
cwatts0462 I KNOW THE RSVP SITE HAS IT
10-26-03 03:36 AM
padre Just saw that DVD yesterday as an official release at local videostore. 19.90 euros. But it's here in Finland.
Check out www.filmifriikki.fi and seacrh ("hae") for "Rolling Stones".
10-27-03 02:14 PM
DG81 Thanks for the info, Guys.
10-28-03 07:04 AM
corgi37 Just checked out that Finnish Site. I am rapt its an official release. I have only a very ageing mono copy of a copy. It was one of the 1st stereo videos released here in Oz, but trouble was, it wasnt stereo. It was mono all along (the lying bastards). I see on this site its now 5.1 DD. Cool! But, whats with the cover? That is a pretty recent photo. ANd how much is 19.90 Euro to the AUssie dollar? Man, life is so complicated.
10-28-03 07:06 AM
corgi37 Oh, and another thing. It was called Time is on our side here in Oz. I saw it at the flicks with my then girl friend. I cried for ages because 1. It was awesome. 2. They didnt tour here for those shows. I also hired a U.S. import of the video ages and ages ago, and there are some differences. Mainly in Tumblin Dice. Remember the little montage of of the band from the old days, and backstage scenes of Jagger walking with a body guard? Those scenes are in a different song on our version.
10-28-03 07:29 AM
NHStonesfan how nice would it be if the Stones could sell it as
as a remastered dvd 5.1 digital surround sound?
10-28-03 10:06 AM
padre Yeah, it must be an official release. The store does not sell any bootleg stuff. I didn't think of buying it 'cos I have both LSTNT and Time Is On My Side on VHS and in great quality.But if the DVD is soundwise radically better than those, then I'll think again...
10-28-03 10:17 AM
jb I have my original VHS which is still quite beautiful coming into Sun Valley Stadium and watching the crowd push forward in mass as the band hits the stage to the remarkable bass notes of the great Bill Wyman.....
10-28-03 05:45 PM
Some Guy I bought the Italian import at my local Media Play in Atl. Couldn't believe it when I got it. I probably saw it like 25 times when it was in the theaters in 82. jb, I agree, love the opening!
10-28-03 05:55 PM
glencar You have DVD, someguy or VHS? I have VHS but apparently I'll be able to transfer to DVD soon enough.
10-28-03 06:41 PM
Some Guy glencar, I gots the dvd. My wife bought me the dvd Gimme Shelter and said there was some italian thing there on dvd. I says hhmmmmm think I'll check it out and about 3 weeks later it was still there!