ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1988 Timothy White
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: When did you lose your virginity? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
10-24-03 07:23 PM
littleredrooster I'm still a virgin, can anyone help me ???
10-24-03 07:56 PM
moy my concern is when maxy's dog lost it and how old were both
10-24-03 07:57 PM
nankerphelge That's pretty damn funny Moy!
10-24-03 07:59 PM
LadyJane Damn you...Nank...you beat me!!

I was laughing so hard, I couldn't type!!

Good one, Moy!!

LadyJ.
10-24-03 07:59 PM
moy poor dog nanky poor dog it was a puppy then
10-24-03 08:02 PM
nankerphelge Lugar is one sick pup!

I love him!

Hey wait...Steelie and Maxy are both MIA?

What do you think that means?

Probably nothing.................

10-24-03 08:04 PM
moy that's easy nanky, they don't remember when, where and how they lost it, and the worst thing they don't remember who it was
10-24-03 08:07 PM
LadyJane Moy..you are on a roll!!

LMAO!!

LadyJ.
10-24-03 08:09 PM
moy you too LadyJ i saw the other thread about the toothless mechanic so let's go get nolted
10-24-03 08:11 PM
nankerphelge I'm just terribly concerned!

Could Maxy and SDH have been kidnapped?
Might they have eloped??
I never saw anything in Cleveland, but you have to admit...

the timing of it all......

10-24-03 08:12 PM
LadyJane Okay...let's go!!

But you'll have to pick me up, 'cause I have no wheels!!

LadyJ.
10-24-03 08:23 PM
Dandelion* Steelie has puppy dog eyes....
10-24-03 09:13 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Fuck. Put me down for n/a for this one, at least for a few months.

I think this one girl has her eyes on me, but I'm not sure. She keeps showing up at rehearsal, with a friend who has her eyes on my keyboardist. The friend's a good friend of mine, and I'm helping her snag the 'board player, who wouldn't know an innuendo if it hit him over the head. I suggested a sign that reads "I WANT TO CARRY YOUR CHILDREN!", but he might mistake it as an offer to buy one of those little baby backpacks you see mothers wearing all the time.

But her friend, this girl I think has her eye on me, is terribly shy, but I always catch her looking away. For all I know, she could have the hots for one of the guitarists or just like the music, but she's always really embarrased around me - maybe because I seem about twice her size - it's not really that way, she just kinda shrinks when I talk to her. Problem is, I'm not exactly the most social of creatures myself, and I do much better with big crowds than with people, so I tend to *almost* have a conversation with her, and then we both blush and run away. Which is quite a sight, given that I look like I'm twice her size.

Damnit. Never believe that high school's the 'happiest years of your life'. It's being cooped up for four years with kids who're 90% of the time just as sexually frustrated as you are, while the other 10% rub it in just how sexually non-frustrated they are and then fall on their faces when they realize they have syphillis.

-tSYX --- Everybody's got something to hide, 'cept for me and my monkey...
10-24-03 09:23 PM
gypsy It was June of 1988. I was 16, two months before I turned 17...the summer before my senior year. His name was Scotty, and he had blonde hair and blue eyes. He was my boyfriend's best friend. I dumped the boyfriend in May. Scotty called and asked me out that very night...and we saw each other every night. One night in June, we had intercourse for the very first time at my friend's house--her parents were out of town. So, no fumbling clumsy sex in the backseat of a car...but fumbling clumsy sex in a bed. And of course, the inevitable--premature ejaculation (on Scotty's part, naturally). I broke up with him once school started. I still see him around town at different clubs or parties...and I'm taller than he is...and I am not attracted to him whatsoever. But I'm glad that we shared our first time together.
10-24-03 09:39 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
littleredrooster wrote:
I'm still a virgin, can anyone help me ???

Can't help Rooooostah, are you sure you didn't lose it here?

Or probably after your infamous bust?

"
"
"
"
V

10-24-03 09:51 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

<==== Voodoo’s still a virgin!

LOL Monnie this is one of the craziest threads in the last 50 years!

• How far we go when suffering the post-tour syndrome.
  • How sick we are.
  • How hard is a stones-cold turkey.
  • We’re the nuttiest board alive.
  • All of the above.
  • None of the above.

Would you think the board’s insane
We’re insa-ya-yane

After all It’s only rock and roll but we like it

BTW, Voodoo ain’t no virgin

10-24-03 09:54 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Holy shit! At this speed the next thread will be "Show us your wolf puss people, post a pic of your cunt here"

Please do NOT start such a nasty thread, PLEASE
10-24-03 09:56 PM
gypsy Just go get the latest copy of "Beaver Hunt," Voodoo.
10-25-03 12:32 AM
fmk438j 18. On the beach. I was a skunk.

It was terrible. Probably 99% of all my sex experienced 'alone' has been better than that night.

Totally my fault.

Not exactly a cherrished (no pun intended) memory.

10-25-03 12:56 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
TheSavageYoungXyzzy wrote:
I think this one girl has her eyes on me, but I'm not sure.

But her friend, this girl I think has her eye on me, is terribly shy, but I always catch her looking away.

SavXZieNYXXZ, they do have their eyes on you. Ask any of the RO ladies how it all works. They will tell ya to go for it!

Interesting thread.

I had friends that said they were no longer "V" when they were 13-15, but I assumed they were lying. Man, sum y'alls...

Way to go, my Stonesian buds! Always remember what Sly Stone said when he was confronted by the IRS (the first time): "Walkin' Louie, cane, top hat, and all!"
10-25-03 07:31 AM
UGot2Rollme 16, with the girl who I went to my first Stones concert with (1978) and first rock concert date (Patti Smith at the Tower Theater, Philly). No Stones playing when I "lost it", however I do remember that we were listening to Led Zeppelin "Dazed and Confused" live from Song Remains the Same lp.

The only bad habit she had was occasionally drinking bong water (I'm not kidding, folks)
10-25-03 07:49 AM
magicwoman i was 18 and it was in my room and no stones
10-25-03 09:26 AM
Sir Stonesalot OMG! They still make "Beaver Hunt"???

Or is it just an Oklahoma thing?

Hahahahahaha! Jimmy got laid when he was 11! Hahahahahahaha!
10-25-03 09:29 AM
parmeda
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I was such a slut.

um....was? WAS?????

LOL
10-25-03 09:30 AM
parmeda
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
SavXZieNYXXZ, they do have their eyes on you. Ask any of the RO ladies how it all works. They will tell ya to go for it!

Are they 'pigs'?

That's the 1st question you need to ask yourself tsyz...

We'll go from there then.
10-25-03 10:06 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
UGot2Rollme wrote:
The only bad habit she had was occasionally drinking bong water (I'm not kidding, folks)

You slipped a mickey in her bongwater???

Dude, thats illegal like.
10-25-03 10:18 AM
mac_daddy we were both 16...

in my bed, at my house...

I remember finishing a little quicker than I wanted to

with practice however, that ceased to be a concern

_____

while VciW might not want a "show us your pie" thread (which is totally understandable), I think a "where is the most outrageous place you have ever gotten down?" thread might be in order

[Edited by mac_daddy]
10-25-03 11:12 AM
LadyJane This IS an interesting thread...

How about "fantasy" loss of virginity?

Age...16
Place....Nellcote
Stones....Well...it was Keith....so Yeah!!
Stoned....Well...it was Keith....so Yeah!!

LadyJ.

BTW...Do I get a prize for being chaste as a nun until I was 21??
10-25-03 11:47 AM
Sir Stonesalot No, no prize for that.

Instead you get laughed at...HA ha ha haha hahahahahahaha Ha ha HAhaHA.

Now as for most outrageous place???

My grandparents bathtub? Or how about while watching the 4th of July fireworks with about 20,000 people. Or maybe at the Rock Am Ring Festival with about 500,000 of my closet friends looking on? An airplane toilet somewhere over the Atlantic?
10-25-03 12:13 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
No, no prize for that.

Instead you get laughed at...HA ha ha haha hahahahahahaha Ha ha HAhaHA.

Go ahead and laugh!!

When I see what has become of all of the losers I dated..it's safe to say I'm having the last laugh.

Besides...good Catholic girls are like Volcanoes. Once they erupt...it gets very hot and very dangerous!!!

LadyJ.
Page: 1 2 3 4