ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

1988 Timothy White
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: When did you lose your virginity? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
10-24-03 01:55 PM
Sir Stonesalot 13. The quarry. Sober. No music but the crickets.

Funny, but I had my 2nd shag that same night...with a different girl. Funnier still...they were best friends. Funnier yet again...that has happened to me at least four times that I can recall.

That isn't counting the Bi chick that I lived with for a couple of years. She used to invite her friends to join in quite often. That also doesn't count the cheerleader squad where I played my college soccer. I did all but 3 of them...but that was over the course of an entire college soccer season.

I was such a slut.
10-24-03 02:00 PM
sirmoonie Stoney, I swear man, I thought I've had my share plus some, but you seem to have been channeling ole Wilt!
10-24-03 02:05 PM
Factory Girl Sir Stonesy, check your PM
10-24-03 02:44 PM
Joey " Joey, your evasiveness in the face of this pointed inquiry leads me to believe your answer is "to be determined, to be determined, to be determined, to be determined but surely something"? "

Nah , I already mentioned in another thread that I lost my virginity at age 17 ( May 4th , 1981 -- never forget your first girl or first car ) .

Believe it or not , your young Joey was even better looking then than he is NOW !!! Incredible as that may seem to all ................................................

But on to a more important topic .....I really do believe that my Baby Steelie is gone from this board for good . I received an E-Mail from him mentioning the fact that he is so pissed off at something that Cardinal Fang said that he now posts at another board that I didn't even know existed ( rollingstone.com or something ) .

What on earth could have set him off like this ?!?!?! After all , he was the one who sent me so many boots over the years .

Why did he leave and what can we all do as a group to get him back here and posting ?

Why ?!?! WHY ?!?!

" Bring Him Back Ronnie "

Joeskee !

10-24-03 02:58 PM
Sir Stonesalot Moonie...you gotta understand. Where I'm from all there is to do is get fucked up and get fucked.

The college thing wasn't any big deal. I was one of four people on campus who was 21, I was on the soccer team, AND I was in a band.

When I was in the Army, I was stationed in Germany. Those German chicks chased us down man. Most of the places we hung out at, all you had to do was show up, buy a couple of drinks with umbrellas in them, and you were in. Hell man, they cook breakfast for you....even give you stuff for your hangover! In fact, that's how they asked you to go home with them..."Can I cook you breakfast?"

I mean, I was a hound and all, but I think I was just in some easy situations, that's all.
10-24-03 03:00 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh, and Joey....If SDH is gonna let something that Fang said chase him off...then who the hell needs him here.
10-24-03 03:17 PM
jb The Lucy and Ethyl and Otis one....I hope SDH comes back as I really like that guy...he is always informative, entertaining, and to me, a really nice guy....please come back SDH or PM me to discuss.
[Edited by jb]
10-24-03 03:21 PM
nankerphelge I like Steelie too -- okay, so he's a little different. He tends to drink too much, he exaggerates -- so what! Okay, he attended Howe -- with all its extracurriculars. But generally, he's harmless and he likes the Stones and last I checked, that's about all the qualifications one needs to be here.

10-24-03 03:21 PM
Boomy Where did SDH go?
10-24-03 03:22 PM
Sir Stonesalot Did you just say that SDH was "informative"? That is one of the funniest things you've ever posted jb!

I don't know what you are smoking...but pass it over this way man!
10-24-03 03:24 PM
Factory Girl Stonesy, check PM
10-24-03 03:26 PM
jb SS, along with you and marko, SDH has a wide range of knowlege regarding the Stones, particularly the boots...plus the guy flew to Europe to attend several shows..he is a very dedicated fan and always posts new and interesting things..particularly from the 81-82 era.
10-24-03 03:34 PM
Boomy jb, joey, Fiji, and Factory Girl all have PM's!!!

Urgent!! So urgent!!
10-24-03 03:35 PM
Funky Punk Woman I was 16 and she was hot
10-24-03 03:36 PM
Factory Girl WOW
10-24-03 03:38 PM
Factory Girl well, Boomy

10-24-03 04:04 PM
jb Thanks..i wish I knew how to cut and paste....
10-24-03 04:09 PM
sirmoonie What? Whats going on?

This is my thread, dammit!
10-24-03 04:11 PM
Joey

Thanks Boomy !!!!!

10-24-03 04:15 PM
Factory Girl sirmoonie, did you catch a very tasty revelation made in your thread?? Please review...

10-24-03 04:20 PM
Joey

Perhaps Cardinal Fang should apologize to my Baby Steelie .

For what ................................?!?!?!?!

Hell if I know .

I feel like Bill Clinton : " I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "" I'm sorry ! " " I'm sorry ! "

Skee!
10-24-03 04:31 PM
jb SDH is a cherished member of this community and we must convince him to come back....the board shall be a duller place with him .
10-24-03 04:46 PM
sirmoonie Ironically, the only redeeming quality of the individual in question IS that he drinks too much. All else is complete drivel.

And if you guys think he isn't reading every word of this, you're stanatz!
10-24-03 05:18 PM
Joey " SDH is a cherished member of this community and we must convince him to come back....the board shall be a duller place with him . "

I miss my Baby Steelie so much .................I can no longer go on without him .

Goodbye Everybody .............................

Stay forever young and free .............G's !

" You are such a Jackass .....Dance like a Clown for me ! "

" You mean the grape hath won Otis ?!?!?! .......say it isn't so ?!?!?! "

" Today , for the last time , I shall Dance like a Clown for you all Ronnie "

Jackskee !

10-24-03 05:20 PM
sirmoonie Goodbye, Joey.

You I will miss, my great C-10 cyber-friend and fellow Who fanatic!
10-24-03 05:34 PM
Dan To be determined.
10-24-03 05:42 PM
Joey " Goodbye, Joey.

You I will miss, my great C-10 cyber-friend and fellow Who fanatic! "

OK .....I'm Back !!!!!!!

I just wanted to feel the LOOOOOOOOOOVE a bit !!!!!!

Seriously , I really do think that Cardinal Fang should apologize to my Baby Steelie .................and you ?!?!?!

Developing ...............................................

Jacky Boy Blue !
10-24-03 05:49 PM
marko 13 in a tent.no stones,no music.maybe few wolfs around the
tent corner.That happened,Lapland,above Northic circle.
around august.
10-24-03 05:59 PM
throbby Fourteen. Summer of '73. In a tent in my friend's back yard. My friend and I took turns with a very willing but quite stationary neighborhood girl. We had a small portable radio and I don't remember any Stones that night. Budweiser quart bottles were the drug of choice then.
10-24-03 07:00 PM
Cardinal Fang Joey !!

Please STOP bringing up my name in this matter. Nobody is keeping SDH away but SDH. As usual he has DONE THIS TO HIMSELF. I didn't tell him to go away. IMO, The guy has difficulty dealing in REALITY. Here are a few realities for you:

#1 - On Sunday during the Trivia Contest, Gerardo & Gazza posted MULTIPLE times, "If you are NOT in the contest" DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD UNTIL THERE IS A "BREAK" in the questions. Out of the THOUSANDS of Rocks Off Members, nobody did so because they can actually RESPECT what the webmaster's ask. I say nobody EXCEPT for one person and he did it TWICE. Take a guess who ?
"Disrespect the webmasters wishes ? That don't sound like........umm no wait a minute...." Now help me out here Joey, is it because:

a) He really can't read or comprehend English ?
b) He really has NO RESPECT for Gerardo & Gazza and anybody else ?
c) He really just craves attention and will do ANYTHING to get it ?
d) All of the above ?

Help a brother out Joey and let me know what YOUR answer is ?

#2 - Have you considered the fact that two of his C-10 brothers have said things in favor of "SDI" ?? Sure, I said the truth like, "incoherently ramble, lie, and talk about shit you know very little about" but SDH ALREADY KNOWS he does that. It's not like it's some big revelation. (unless he is in total denial ?) I mean for every action there's a consequence. If your action is to lie, act like a drunken clown and babble, then the consequence is going to be that some people are going to think that's what you are. Especially if you do it ALL THE FUCKING TIME. I actually think it was more of a revelation to SDH when YOU said how much you loved SDI or perhaps when Sirmoonie said that he now understands and supports the mission of the SDI's ? (or perhaps both of you ?) Keep in mind, SDH does this to himself and has only himself to blame. Nobody is forcing him to leave. The words, "seeking attention" come to mind here.

#3 - I must totally agree with my brother Marc. "SDH was "informative" ?? Josh, dice me out a rail too because (not all) but a lot of what SDH posts as "fact" are far from it. (It's not a crime though and that alone shouldn't keep him from being here.)

#4- For the record, I like SDH, I'm sure in "real" life he is a nice guy. My problem with him is that a large percentage of the time SDH doesn't know what "reality" is and that he disrespect's others and then acts confused as to why they don't want to bother with him. Just remember, He hasn't gotten himself banned here yet and that there is NOBODY but himself keeping him from here. SDH will be back here in 2 weeks or less. (way less) I mean he STILL goes to Keno's !! This is ALL nothing more than a "please notice me" episode. If you want to pity and feel sorry for him then hey, knock yourself out. Until he stops disrespecting others here for the sake of seeking attention for himself then I really CAN'T feel sorry for him.

******FOR THE RECORD*********
I will publically apologize to SDH if I said anything that offended him.
I'm sorry.

Later, Cardinal Fang

P.S. For my friend sirmoonie (Hey !!) I was 11, she was 14, my house, No Stones (KC & The Sunshine bands "Get Down Tonight") It was a pretty big deal at my school to be in 6th grade and have a "Jr. High School Girl" for a girlfriend. lol I was an instant legend on the playground so to speak.

P.P.S. Joey, I'm supposed to see Terry in a few weeks. I'll tell him you liked "C" and ask the latest on our "buddy". By the way, you owe me BIG TIME now too.
Page: 1 2 3 4