ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1988 Timothy White
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Nolte Time Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
10-17-03 05:50 PM
Some Guy It is finally the weekend time to get into some serious Stones playing, chiba central and other assorted goodies. Party time in the basement, some good wine. And most certainly bust out the Rock and Roll Circus, I always end up there. Can't wait till I have 4 flicks available. Kicking it as we speak, peace out!
10-17-03 07:03 PM
gypsy I wish I could go Nolte...but I'm at work. So, maybe I'll go semi-Busey.
10-17-03 07:05 PM
glencar Guess it's time for a six-pack...
10-17-03 07:25 PM
nankerphelge I'm right there wid y'all

Got myself some beers for lunch, naturally...

The got some more beers this afternoon with my long-lost Virginia pal and Stones fan...the lovely and talented TomL!!

Then TomL and I hit the local Honk n'Holler and it was off to the races! We chibed nicely and then split for our respective homes.

Now, as I settle back with my Stonsian kin in front of a roaring Stonesian fire with my flannel Stonesian robe...okay, there really isn't a fire and I have no robe...but I'm imagining them....and sipping a wine called Fabula (how could it not be!)

I listened to Handsome Goils on the way home!!
I think Lies and Just My Imagination are simply perfect.

Let's have an arm-wrestling contest!!!

10-17-03 08:29 PM
parmeda Jello wrestling is more my style...sorry.
10-17-03 09:54 PM
Some Guy Yesssss!!!! I got a littlle fire going tonight (its 42 degree low out here 70 miles west of Atl) Gimme shelter is mindblowing on the chiba trail. The cabernet is flowing smoothly. I really need to hear Goats Head Soap for some reason. Later!!!!
10-17-03 09:59 PM
Some Guy I am a half Nolte now
10-17-03 09:59 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

<==================================== Got Nolted!
"
"
"
"
"
V
10-17-03 10:01 PM
LadyJane So nice to know all of us are safely tucked in our homes...enjoying our favorite vices!!

Now if you'll excuse me....I need a refill!!

LadyJ.
10-17-03 10:02 PM
Some Guy I am gonna refill everything, now
10-17-03 10:07 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This toast is to you my dear Lady Jane!
10-17-03 10:09 PM
Some Guy Goats Head Soup kicks major league a-s-s.
10-17-03 10:20 PM
LadyJane Lifting my drink towards the PC to you my darling Voodoo!!!

LadyJ.

10-17-03 10:29 PM
Some Guy Gypsy, a busey is unacceptable this night. We require a Nolte Why don't we sing this song all together?
10-17-03 10:53 PM
Some Guy 97 Cabernet Sauvignon
Dark Green Chiba
Nothing, thats Illegal
fixing pancakes!
10-17-03 10:56 PM
Some Guy I answered a question and now that question is gone, what gives.
10-17-03 11:07 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I deleted as I didn't have an answer LOL

The question was "What are you drinking/smoking(sniffing/fixing etc?"
10-17-03 11:09 PM
Some Guy Cool, I thought i was ultraNolte. I think I answered correctly!
10-18-03 09:48 AM
Some Guy I have a massive headache, I gotta cool out
10-18-03 09:50 AM
LadyJane I hear ya....SG!!

Drinking lots of water...popping lots of Advil

LadyJ.
10-18-03 09:53 AM
Some Guy advil eh, ok drinking water now thanks
10-19-03 11:14 AM
Some Guy Feeling great now..that sweet sunshine does miracles for me
10-20-03 04:42 AM
luxury1 Hey!
i am late with my Nolted post because I was too far gone to ever log on yesterday. Yep, Nolted in front of about 25 people, slipped and fell right on my ass walking out of the bathroom at a dance club. (who spilled their damn drink on the hardwood floor anyway?) My right hamstring is screaming at me. But the band was great--played all kinds of r&b and funk--Prince, Marvin Gaye, Terence Trent D'Arby, Jackson 5, Stevie WOnder. I redeemed myself on the dance floor.
10-21-03 06:14 PM
Some Guy It's Tues early evening, I heard Visions of Paradise played over the loudspeakers at my neighborhood grocery store today as I was picking up some wine for tonight. I don't need to get up too early tomorrow, so it is time for a half nolte. Also bought 28 days later and have yet to see it. After a little wine, chiba and some Let it Bleed I will watch it. Later
10-21-03 10:09 PM
Some Guy 28 days later sucked ass.. chiba great , let it bleed rocks!!!! Cabernet Sauvignon rocked!!!!
10-21-03 10:37 PM
gypsy I've been popping vicodin and valium every day...so I'm already Nolte'd.

Hey, Some Guy, have you rented the second Charlie's Angels movie? I was wondering if it is any good...or at least okay enough to rent.
10-22-03 08:00 AM
Some Guy Haven't seen it yet, probably worth renting though. No headache today, gotta get ready to go out
10-22-03 09:45 AM
nankerphelge I think we should have a National Nolte Night a/k/a "Triple N"!

Everyone raises their right hand and repeat:

I do solemnly swear that I shall have beers for lunch, and beers for happy hour, and some sort of intoxicating substances later with dinner and some chiba here and there thruout the day, and that I shall wear a Hawaiian shirt and drive with my head out the window so my hair gets all fucked up and attempt to drool all over myself.
[Edited by nankerphelge]
10-22-03 07:04 PM
Some Guy That is truly funny. I'm all over that, NNN this Fri. Gotta find that island shirt, goof up the hair, and go as Nolte for halloween.
10-22-03 09:09 PM
gypsy I have been thinking long and hard about Nolte lately. I've come to the conclusion that Gary Busey and Mickey Rourke are much weirder than Nolte.
Page: 1 2 3