ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is it just me?????? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
October 28th, 2004 05:04 PM
caro Lambchop is of the sex of angels, as shown by its shining white outfit and golden ears.
October 28th, 2004 05:05 PM
caro ...though I'm not too sure if angels still have golden ears nowadays.
October 28th, 2004 05:08 PM
not bound to please
quote:
caro wrote:
...though I'm not too sure if angels still have golden ears nowadays.

they turn amber whilst prowling the earth, but golden once again when returning home

Joey has three testicals - did you know that? I think he stole one from Maxy...

October 28th, 2004 05:16 PM
caro It's probably eagerly awaiting the moment when it will be allowed to turn golden and return to Maxy...
October 28th, 2004 05:21 PM
not bound to please
quote:
caro wrote:
It's probably eagerly awaiting the moment when it will be allowed to turn golden and return to Maxy...

But he doesn't have enough balls left to show up and take the poor thing back...alas...

October 28th, 2004 05:27 PM
caro Ah well, it's not like we're not all on a desperate quest for some lost ball...
October 28th, 2004 05:37 PM
Joey
quote:
F505 wrote:
Is Lambchop male or female? Just wondering...

The point is MUTE .
October 28th, 2004 05:47 PM
Bloozehound The real question is if Joey is male or female.
October 28th, 2004 05:47 PM
Trey Krimsin Where was the trademark? LOL
October 28th, 2004 05:48 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

The point is MUTE .

mute or mutton?

October 28th, 2004 08:19 PM
gypsy >>caro said "Ah well, it's not like we're not all on a desperate quest for some lost ball..."<<

The hell we're not!!! I want that testicle.
October 28th, 2004 08:22 PM
kath gypsy!! you have more testicles than most guys i know!!! jeeez girl...mustn't be greedy!!!
October 28th, 2004 08:30 PM
Trey Krimsin I'm placing bets that she has those testicles bronzed and placed in order of acquisiton on the mantlepiece.
October 28th, 2004 08:30 PM
kath as well she should. they have served her (and us) very well!!!
October 28th, 2004 08:33 PM
Trey Krimsin Um, no comment from the peanut gallery.......
October 28th, 2004 09:49 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I agree with you, LJ. I'm really tired of about two or three people flooding the board with NOTHING of substance.
The two Mickjaggersgurls--whatever your aliases are--you two have nothing of interest to say...you just add emoticons and inane crap. It makes me long for a Jew list...I never thought I'd say that.
"Whose hotter--Mick of Keith?"
"Which album--Between the Buttons or Aftermath?"
We've already had these discussions years ago...so you're not doing anything new around here.
Also, you need to get off your respective computers and study grammar. It's sickening to read your near-illiterate posting.

then dont read them and let us be. no ones forcing you to read or respond to our posts.
October 28th, 2004 09:53 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
Poplar wrote:

I tell you what I'm tired of... this endless cat fight. Why the fuck can't girls just get along with each other?

if your refering to me, im very easy to get along with but that gypsy lady keeps on talkin about me and mickjaggersgrl.
October 28th, 2004 11:42 PM
gypsy Whatever, slot.
October 29th, 2004 12:46 AM
parmeda ...agreed *yawns*
Page: 1 2 3