ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is it just me?????? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
October 27th, 2004 09:06 PM
LadyJane Am I the only one who DETESTS posters who just have to have their name on EVERY thread??????

Tell me the value of posting an emoticon...when you have nothing at all to say. For God's sake post a jew list or something!!

I think it shows incredible immaturity and an odd sense of craving attention.

Discuss.......

LJ.
October 27th, 2004 09:09 PM
mickjaggersgrl just kidding well sometimes i quess if your bored you can put a smiley face, who knows
October 27th, 2004 09:12 PM
LadyJane So it's boredom??????? Ah....I see.

LJ.
October 27th, 2004 09:55 PM
gypsy I agree with you, LJ. I'm really tired of about two or three people flooding the board with NOTHING of substance.
The two Mickjaggersgurls--whatever your aliases are--you two have nothing of interest to say...you just add emoticons and inane crap. It makes me long for a Jew list...I never thought I'd say that.
"Whose hotter--Mick of Keith?"
"Which album--Between the Buttons or Aftermath?"
We've already had these discussions years ago...so you're not doing anything new around here.
Also, you need to get off your respective computers and study grammar. It's sickening to read your near-illiterate posting.
LJ, aren't you glad neither one of us have children?
October 27th, 2004 09:58 PM
kath i chose to be childless as well, ladies! and believe me, i thank myself every day for it.....multiple times!

there are kids in this neighborhood i could just.....well, you know.

wise decisions all around.
October 27th, 2004 10:15 PM
LadyJane Thank you ladies.

I didn't think I was alone.

LJ.
October 27th, 2004 10:19 PM
gypsy Some little kid down the street kept coming over a couple weeks ago...and he'd stick his head through my privacy fence--to pet my dog. I finally told him the other day (it was 80-degrees, and I was getting a tan--and I don't want any peepers) to leave. He was all persisitent..."But why? I like your dog." I said "Well, I don't like kids, so stay out of my yard." I know that was wrong...but this kid is weird--he calls my dog "monkeypox" or "monkeypaw." I can't understand what he says...he's a weird little lad, and probably not unlike our own joey as a child.
October 28th, 2004 12:33 AM
parmeda Children should be seen and not heard...at least until they turn the age of 30. It's been a long tradition in my family, lol...

It's called respect.
A word that many tykes in this current generation haven't learned yet.
I blame their parents.
October 28th, 2004 12:41 AM
Poplar
I tell you what I'm tired of... this endless cat fight. Why the fuck can't girls just get along with each other?
October 28th, 2004 03:39 AM
gypsy I have made some great friends on this board--which I never thought could be possible years ago, as I envisioned social retards in their parents' basements (sorry, joey) on message boards trying to meet someone of the opposite sex.
But I have had numerous phone chats--more like phone sessions--with a few of the other RO girls...and it's like we're old friends, sisters, et al. Of course we're not all going to get along...that just isn't how it works--not on a message board, and--oh, yeah--not in real life either.
Also, it has not gone unnoticed that the guys on this board seem to argue more than the girls.
October 28th, 2004 04:54 AM
Gazza
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I agree with you, LJ. I'm really tired of about two or three people flooding the board with NOTHING of substance.

Just two or three???? LOL

>Also, it has not gone unnoticed that the guys on this board seem to argue more than the girls

Maybe. Maybe not. However, what IS true that since this board began most of the people we've had to ban from posting here because of spamming and/or flaming have actually been women. That might explain your theory. LOL
[Edited by Gazza]
October 28th, 2004 05:06 AM
gypsy Whatever. I'm not talking to you. I'm still bitter about you getting to go see Mick T perform with John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers.
October 28th, 2004 05:47 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Poplar wrote:

I tell you what I'm tired of... this endless cat fight. Why the fuck can't girls just get along with each other?

What Board are you referring to??

The women of this Board are more united today than ever before, or at least in the 2 years that I've been posting. With the exception of a couple of spats here and there, it's all good.

What about the fighting amongst the boys?? Oh that's right..boys will be boys...girls are cats! Double standards suck!!

LJ.

October 28th, 2004 06:43 AM
caro I say women should not be allowed to post on message boards anyway.
October 28th, 2004 06:50 AM
F505
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
What I was referring to were posters (MALE and FEMALE) who flood the board with, say quoting another poster and then posting .
LJ.

October 28th, 2004 06:53 AM
MarthaMyDear Shit... I'm an asshole and, once again, I'm sorry, LJ!!!
If you only knew how insane people are behaving
here... UGH!!! lol............ :P I think it's the
full moon and the eclipse and I know it must be!!!
lol.............. I have something EXTREMELY hilarious to tell
you but I'm dead tired and have to go somewhere tomorrow so I
have to get some sleep, so if you want to hear the story, I'll
PM it to you tomorrow or Friday evening, ok.?!?!?!
Anyways, take care and ROCK ON, MOMMA!!!
PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
October 28th, 2004 06:56 AM
LadyJane MMD...what are you apologizing for??? Don't call yourself an asshole...silly woman.

Of course you can PM me. Anytime, dear!!!

LJ.
October 28th, 2004 07:14 AM
Gazza
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Whatever. I'm not talking to you. I'm still bitter about you getting to go see Mick T perform with John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers.

LOL. Christ, what was I supposed to do. Sit at home instead and delete spam posts about business opportunities in India? Decisions, decisions!

And Martha, it wasnt you they were referring to. LOL. Hope all's ok with ya!
October 28th, 2004 07:26 AM
MarthaMyDear YES, FUCKHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Up to no good, like
usual!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! :P
CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEracking-up... Yes,
I'm working on your package still and you WILL get it next
month!!! Money has been very scarse lately but
you WILL get it next month, alrighty-o?!?!?!
Anyways, take care and A LOT MORE SOON!!!
Anyways, MORE SOON!!!

*** Martha ***
October 28th, 2004 07:32 AM
Gazza
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
YES, FUCKHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that this week's term of endearment? Ah well, I've been called worse, I suppose!
October 28th, 2004 09:27 AM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Tell me the value of posting an emoticon...when you have nothing at all to say. For God's sake post a jew list or something!!

October 28th, 2004 09:30 AM
LadyJane Joeykins......I should have added a disclaimer to my original post.

Disclaimer.....This post is NOT intended for Joey and jb!!

LJ.
October 28th, 2004 09:40 AM
F505
quote:
Joey wrote:

October 28th, 2004 11:54 AM
Joey
quote:
F505 wrote:

Hello F505�

JACKY �
October 28th, 2004 12:09 PM
not bound to please

October 28th, 2004 12:19 PM
LadyJane
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

What Board are you referring to??

The women of this Board are more united today than ever before, or at least in the 2 years that I've been posting. With the exception of a couple of spats here and there, it's all good.

What about the fighting amongst the boys?? Oh that's right..boys will be boys...girls are cats! Double standards suck!!

LJ.

Lamby...do you not agree with the above???

LJ.
October 28th, 2004 12:21 PM
not bound to please
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Lamby...do you not agree with the above???

LJ.

Oh yes, I agree - and I am one of the catty ones.

I just wanted to post an emoticon.

October 28th, 2004 12:24 PM
LadyJane Oh...I could care less about the emoticon.

I just got a tad pissed at the accusation that the RO woman can't or won't get along.

Not true!!!!

LJ.
October 28th, 2004 12:48 PM
Joey

Look what I can do everybody ...........

� , � , �

JACKY ! �

Jacky ! � ...........Jacky ! � ........... Jacky ! �
October 28th, 2004 12:51 PM
Madafaka I think that a lot of people wanna grow up your posts number. It does them more ... experienced?
Page: 1 2 3