ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jagger on tour again... with L'Wren Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
October 26th, 2004 04:56 PM
moy Jagger on tour again
By Laura Benjamin, Daily Mail
25 October 2004
He has never been known for having a family man image. But Sir Mick Jagger appears to have embraced a level of domesticity in his relationship with L'Wren Scott.

The couple, who have been together for three years, spent the weekend exploring the sights of Rome with two of Sir Mick's children, Gabriel, six, and Georgia May, 12.

Leading Gabriel around by the hand, Miss Scott looked perfectly at ease in the role of surrogate mother, pointing out various things of interest to the little boy.

As Georgia May had brought along a friend, Miss Scott, 38, was obviously keen not to make Gabriel feel left out.

Among the attractions visited by the Jagger clan was the Coliseum, where the children took turns to have their pictures taken with actors posing as Roman soldiers.

After buying some souvenirs, the group moved on to the Orange Garden, one of Rome's most popular scenic spots from which most of the city, including The Vatican, can be viewed.

With Sir Mick in a baseball cap and dark glasses, few other tourists appeared to recognise him, which allowed the party to relax and enjoy themselves.

One person who may not be so happy to see the group on their Roman trip is the children's mother, Jerry Hall, with whom the Rolling Stone also has a 20-year-old daughter, Elizabeth, and a son, James, 18.

Last year Miss Hall, 48, told Sir Mick to keep Miss Scott away from the flat he bought next to the home they once shared in Richmond, West London, saying her presence was a 'bad influence' on the children.

Until now, the romance between 6ft 4in Miss Scott, a model turned stylist, and 61-year-old Sir Mick has been largely played out away from the children. They have spent time in glamorous destinations such as Paris, New York and Sir Mick's holiday home in Mustique.

Last week the couple attended a 33rd birthday party for Sir Mick's daughter Jade, along with the singer's grandchildren, Assisi, 12, and ten-year-old Amba.

October 26th, 2004 06:44 PM
kath
quote:
Until now, the romance between 6ft 4in Miss Scott, a model turned stylist, and 61-year-old Sir Mick has been

i like how they describe her by her height and he by his age.....
October 26th, 2004 06:45 PM
kath gosh, gabe is getting so big!!! younger than mick's grandkids...

hmmmmm

odd, very odd.
October 26th, 2004 07:57 PM
luxury1 I like how they have him dressed. He looks cool.
October 26th, 2004 08:20 PM
nankerphelge She's got cons!

And that is about it...
October 26th, 2004 08:41 PM
kath she's quite...tall. she has that.
October 26th, 2004 08:42 PM
mickjaggersgrl shes too tall
October 26th, 2004 08:49 PM
LadyJane I do not get this......she looks like Olive Oil.

LJ.
October 26th, 2004 08:50 PM
Poplar
I'd hit it... Like a wall.
October 26th, 2004 08:52 PM
mickjaggersgrl
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I do not get this......she looks like Olive Oil.

LJ.

lolololol that was funny
October 26th, 2004 09:06 PM
iluvmickjagger07 theyre an odd couple. i like how she dresses
October 26th, 2004 09:17 PM
mickjaggersgrl
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
theyre an odd couple. i like how she dresses

hmm well i like her converse shoes but she should be wearing a stones t-shirt and stuff where's her stones sprit
October 26th, 2004 10:09 PM
Soldatti Mick looks so ridiculous on that pic, he looks like Scott's son!!
October 26th, 2004 10:36 PM
parmeda
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
She's got cons!

And that is about it...

Nanky! You beat me to it, babe...I spotted the Cons immediately
October 26th, 2004 10:44 PM
kath well, you know. more power to 'em and all that.

it's just difficult for me to imagine mick "settling down" with anybody. he'd been dinkin' around on her already, hasn't he?

it's like an endless movie..he just goes from woman to woman to woman (nowadays, anyway) to woman to woman....it never stops. i often wonder what kind of attitude his sons have about women and relationships.

i mean i love mick as much as anybody else does, but this is so..i dunno..kinda tiresome/embaressing/not my business/who cares as long as everybody's happy-esque. don't you think??
October 27th, 2004 01:48 AM
Monkey Woman Hmmm... Odd couple indeed. Though it's nice to see Mick's been staying with the same woman for two years. With little Gabriel in tow, they nearly look like a family now... even down to the ghastly clothes on Mick!

[Edited by Monkey Woman]
October 27th, 2004 02:39 AM
FotiniD
quote:
kath wrote:
it's like an endless movie..he just goes from woman to woman to woman (nowadays, anyway) to woman to woman....it never stops. i often wonder what kind of attitude his sons have about women and relationships.

If it was a movie, he should get back with Marianne in the end
October 27th, 2004 05:34 AM
Jumacfly Mick looks like the young Marty mc Fly in "back to the future"...
October 27th, 2004 05:51 AM
L&A
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Mick looks like the young Marty mc Fly in "back to the future"...

And in a few months, he could exchange his clothes with his son.
October 27th, 2004 05:51 AM
beer
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Hahaha!! yer right!

"Where the hell is Crispin Glover?!?"

-
October 27th, 2004 06:56 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
beer wrote:

Hahaha!! yer right!

"Where the hell is Crispin Glover?!?"

-

and imagine Keith in Doc Brown
October 27th, 2004 07:09 AM
marko She doesn�t turn me on!Neither did Jerry.
October 27th, 2004 01:38 PM
gorda "Leading Gabriel around by the hand, Miss Scott looked perfectly at ease in the role of surrogate mother, pointing out various things of interest to the little boy."

Puh-leeze!

Hello!

He's only six!

He doesn't want to spend his day looking at the architecal wonders of the Roman empire!

Poor child! He looks bored out of his skull!

He wants to go to Disneyland! He wants to go to Chuckie Cheese! He wants to go to the park and play on the swings!

A REAL MOMMY WOULD KNOW THAT, L'WREN!!!!

[Edited by gorda]
October 27th, 2004 01:42 PM
jb
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Sorry, don't miss the guy.
October 27th, 2004 01:52 PM
Mikey You'd never know Mick had money by virtue of his wardrobe.
October 27th, 2004 01:54 PM
gorda Actually, I read somewhere that his sneakers cost over $300.00!!!!
October 27th, 2004 01:55 PM
jb
quote:
gorda wrote:
Actually, I read somewhere that his sneakers cost over $300.00!!!!

My Prada sneakers cost $375....available at Saks Fifth Avenue..they are so nice I sometimes wear them to court with my dark suits....
October 27th, 2004 02:00 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
My Prada sneakers cost $375....available at Saks Fifth Avenue..they are so nice I sometimes wear them to court with my dark suits....

I just spent $15.99 for a " Boz Scaggs Greatest Hits Live " CD over at BEST BUY !
October 27th, 2004 02:02 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

I just spent $15.99 for a " Boz Scaggs Greatest Hits Live " CD over at BEST BUY !

I just picked up a book at "Borders" on "How to stop obseessing", $14.95
October 27th, 2004 02:07 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I just picked up a book at "Borders" on "How to stop obseessing", $14.95

......I was at " Borders " Sunday evening and spent $ 13.99 on a bag of " Cafe Borders Pumpkin Spice " Coffee .

Oh , I also listened to Brian Wilson's " Smile " LP on one of their " Head Phone Set Up " thingies and came pretty darn close to buying the damn thing .........................

Contains some Great Harmonies that would have been " Life Altering " back in 1967 .

Word !

" Surf's Up Ronnie ! "

Cassie Joe Wolcott !

P.S. I also just took a " Brown Stinky "

[Edited by Joey]
Page: 1 2 3