ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Willie Nelson: It Always Will Be (NSC) Return to archive
October 25th, 2004 08:36 PM
Bloozehound Earlier I was checking out the Willie Nelson: Outlaws and Angels album, the one with Keef, and I noticed Willie Nelson's new studio album It Always Will Be is coming out tomorrow, Oct 26.

I listened to some samples online, and it sounds pretty damn good. Very reminiscent of his 70's outlaw period sounds.
That's a good thing!

Thinkin' I'm gonna go snap these 2 cds up tomorrow.

Ain't it cool how some aging superstars are still making decent music for their fans.

October 25th, 2004 08:44 PM
kath let me know, blooze...you know how much i love willie!!
October 25th, 2004 09:41 PM
Gazza >....you know how much i love willie!!

Kath

On this side of the pond, that expression might get you into a lot of trouble!
October 26th, 2004 10:26 AM
Martha Blooze, can you post the entire track-listing? Thanks!
October 26th, 2004 01:18 PM
Larry Dallas Check out www.losthighwayrecords.com and you can listen to the entire record. Just click on the jukebox. I'll definitely be getting it today. Good luck. What's up Martha?
October 26th, 2004 03:05 PM
Bloozehound tracklist

Willie Nelson: It Always Will Be

1. It Always Will Be
2. Picture in a Frame
3. Way You See Me
4. Be That as It May - Paula Nelson
5. You Were It
6. Big Booty
7. I Didn't Come Here (And I Ain't Leavin')
8. My Broken Heart Belongs to You
9. Dreams Come True - Norah Jones
10. Overtime
11. Tired
12. Love's the One and Only Thing
13. Texas
14. Midnight Rider - Toby Keith

**There's some cool shit on that Lost Highway jukebox, been to the site several times, but never messed with the jukebox. Just let it play random, it's awesome if your into rootsy-Americana stuff.

I've always wanted a cd jukebox, like you find in the bars. I'd set it up similar to that, with more Rock.
October 26th, 2004 03:12 PM
gypsy I love Willie too, Gazza. Sometimes I just can't get enough Willie! ha!

Seriously, I read last night that Willie has signed on to play the role of "Uncle Jesse" in the new "Dukes of Hazzard" movie...y'know, the one with Jessica Simpson portraying "Daisy Duke."
October 26th, 2004 03:42 PM
Bloozehound That's right. I can see Willie pulling it off, but he's gonna have to dye his hair white, maybe don a fat suit(?)

I'm rootin for the film, I hope it's decent, I used to love Dukes when I was younger. Remember how they'd catch famous musicians passing through in the speed trap, and make them play at the Boars Nest at the end the shows.

I just hope they don't catch Kid Rock or Sheryl Crow in the speed trap in the film.

**Look for Willie - Dead Flowers on the jukebox it's that version from Star & Guitars with Keef, Hank III & Ryan Adams, ain't heard it in a while, it rocks!

I wonder if these jukebox files are being saved as mp3's in some temp folder somewhere on the computer...
October 26th, 2004 05:00 PM
gypsy I also read in the same article that Burt Reynolds has been cast as Boss Hogg. That one is a bit hard for me to believe...but I am sure he can pull it off.
October 26th, 2004 06:34 PM
Bloozehound This film is starting to sound better and better. You can't have a car chase flick without a Burt Reynolds or Steve McQueen, it's just not right.

Think about it, Burt is one of the reigning kings of car flicks and slapstick goofiness, all those Cannonball Run and Smokey and the Bandit flicks practically stereo-typed his ass as a comedy hack and snowballed his career.

I could see him hamming it up as Boss Hogg. Hope he includes some of those famous Burt R. chuckles, "Haw Haw Haw Haw!"
October 26th, 2004 06:41 PM
kath
quote:
On this side of the pond, that expression might get you into a lot of trouble!

yeah, i thought about that, this being such an international board...but what the hell???

either way....
October 26th, 2004 09:55 PM
Soldatti Thanks for the tracklist info.
October 27th, 2004 11:06 AM
Martha Thanks for the tracklist Bloozehound. Much appreciated!

Larry D. I need to call and check-in with you. I've been in slow-motion mode lately. Is Nov. 4th a go then? It's gonna be here before we know it! I am getting excited about seeing Bob again.

Phog how was last night's show?

October 28th, 2004 11:56 AM
Phog Martha, Manhattan and Columbia were great. Check your PM for details.

Peace