ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Why I was gone.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
October 21st, 2004 09:02 PM
TomL SS- What a fucked up situation. I hope this low life prick, kunt or cunt depending where u come from gets their dues. We all do a little of everything but that is the low of lows. Hope all is well with your family. Words can not express most likely what u have been through. U do have friends, keep them close. If I knew who did this I would kick them in the balls, or cunt, they desreive it. Move on and you do have friends.

TomL
October 21st, 2004 09:16 PM
Trey Krimsin Why can't some people understand the internet is fucking entertainment, not reality. It's disappointing when someone doesn't know the difference and tries to deceive people in and out of an online community. Whoever has caused trouble to Sir Stonesalot and his family needs to be banned from the internet and put in jail for a good while. Hopefully they lose the fucking key.

October 21st, 2004 09:23 PM
Maxlugar Oh I believe you Essessy!

I know there is a shit load of weirdness around these boards.

I also know this:

It's Coming!!!

MACKY!!!
October 21st, 2004 09:27 PM
doo doo doo Dude So do you mean that you don't wear an armored suit in real life?

Seriously though, that shit's fucked up. Glad you've made it back.
October 21st, 2004 09:47 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Oh I believe you Essessy!

I also know this:

It's Coming!!!

MACKY!!!

Oh my goodness........ WTF?!?!?!?!?!?! M-M-M-M-MAXLUGAR??!!
The owner of Casa de Maxy!?!!??!?! How could.....

*************SUDDEN END OF TRANSMISSION********************
October 21st, 2004 09:50 PM
gypsy Yay! Maxy posted. Maxy, check out the LadyJane thread to see what your C10 brother Nanky was up to in your absence. You've missed a LOT.

Well, I, for one, am not going to let the creep ruin my fun around here.
October 21st, 2004 09:51 PM
gypsy And for the record, Maxy is not the guy who came into the ER stuck inside a dead poodle. I think Maxy's dog was a Cocker Spaniel.
October 21st, 2004 11:17 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Welcome back Sir!!

Before reading the many replies you have now I just want to say that this sucks and also that you were missed as you are part of the Rocks Off essence
October 22nd, 2004 09:25 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

I hear you screaming Essessy .....................

You see , sometimes these boards tend to creep me out and then I have to ask individuals to hold off on the checks for ................................Wait !!!!!

Macky ?!?!

MACKY ...... ?!?!?!

Is that really you ?!?!?! ...........Man , where in the Hell have you been ?!?! One thing about you my Stonesian Brother , you were ALWAYS Minty Fresh and MAN could you write a post .

Welcome Home My Brother !!!!

Er ................I need to talk to you about a little thing called ...." New Material " .

Developing ................................

Shiver ............................

" Stones Rule You Bastards "

Sassy Joe !

|
|
|
|
V

[ Edited by ]

[Edited by Joey]
October 22nd, 2004 10:00 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

I hear you screaming Essessy .....................

You see , sometimes these boards tend to creep me out and then I have to ask individuals to hold off on the checks for ................................Wait !!!!!

Macky ?!?!

MACKY ...... ?!?!?!

Is that really you ?!?!?! ...........Man , where in the Hell have you been ?!?! One thing about you my Stonesian Brother , you were ALWAYS Minty Fresh and MAN could you write a post .

Welcome Home My Brother !!!!

Er ................I need to talk to you about a little thing called ...." New Material " .

Developing ................................

Shiver ............................

" Stones Rule You Bastards "

Sassy Joe !

|
|
|
|
V

[ Edited by ]

[Edited by Joey]

Where's Josh?

October 22nd, 2004 10:25 AM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Where's Josh?

Lambchop ..........................................

Lamby , the other day during our weekly staff meeting , my Director was talking about a particular ' Development Project ' that is currently in the pipeline and I started drifting off , completely zoned out and then just blurted out: " Lambchop " ...as if I were at home or in the shower or something . True Story !

....ain't that just plain CREEPY ?!?!?!

" Stones Rule Bastards ! "

The Sassy Tree !
October 22nd, 2004 10:51 AM
telecaster Man is that fucked up. Why is there always one person that has to be the turd in the punch bowl at every party?

SS if you find out who it is, for sure, out this person ASAP

[Edited by telecaster]
October 22nd, 2004 11:19 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

Lambchop ..........................................

Lamby , the other day during our weekly staff meeting , my Director was talking about a particular ' Development Project ' that is currently in the pipeline and I started drifting off , completely zoned out and then just blurted out: " Lambchop " ...as if I were at home or in the shower or something . True Story !

....ain't that just plain CREEPY ?!?!?!

" Stones Rule Bastards ! "

The Sassy Tree !

Good thing you didn't add "uncake me!" - or you'd have some 'splaing to do..

October 22nd, 2004 12:10 PM
glencar Maxy's back. Joey will finally have some new stuff!
October 22nd, 2004 02:39 PM
gypsy I hope Maxy makes Jew lists and other lame stuff just to fuck with joey.
October 22nd, 2004 07:04 PM
Martha My gawd, Stonesy, I am appalled by what you've recanted to us in your story. That is horrible. WTF????

I haven't been keeping up with all the threads and posts (like I was able to do last year) lately. I figured you were working overtime when I noticed you hadn't posted in the few threads I have managed to keep up with. I'm really shocked and upset to learn what you've had going on by this cyber nut case and I send my hugs and love to you and your family immediately. I wish I could do more though. :-(

I've had to take similar measures to protect myself from people with no boundaries bent on screwin' with me, so I do understand what you may be feeling and going through. Whoever it is, they need help.

You have my utmost respect and ongoing support and you always will have it.

I'm really glad you are back on the board.

You were missed...greatly!

I will PM you.

your Stonesian sister,
Martha
October 22nd, 2004 07:58 PM
littleredrooster Sorry that you had to experience this stupidity!
PM me when you have the time!
October 27th, 2004 08:05 PM
egon like the snow in flagstaff, that's some crazy shit!
October 28th, 2004 12:32 AM
Sir Stonesalot Egon,

Your Hampton 81 went out to you.

Enjoy.
October 28th, 2004 09:09 AM
scope SS, although I 'm a bit behind again in reading posts, I wanted to express my support for you and say that as having had the pleasure to meet you and down a few pints, you are the last person deserving of this stupid prank. And that's what it is. A sick joke by some asshole that has nothing better to do. Don't let this bastard win by changing who/what you are.
October 28th, 2004 10:36 AM
Larry Dallas SS,

I think you are doing the right thing by protecting your family, first and foremost. I'll never forget your post about taking your son to see the Stones on the Licks tour. You were one proud Dad. It's a shame that something as futile as a Rolling Stones message board should spill over into something as real as what you are going through. How do you begin to explain to your wife that there's a "situation" on a Rolling Stones Message Board and that's the reason this shit is going on? Whoever did this to you should have to spend the rest of their time at the Brooks and Dunn BOOTSCOOTIN' OFF Message Board.

I want to thank you for all of the music that you have given me over the years and I am very sorry to see that has to end, but I totally understand. Here's to you and here's to the reason we're all hanging around here---the greatest band this world will ever know----the Rolling Stones.
October 29th, 2004 03:17 AM
Rolling Hansie This all sounds very scary SS. I sure hope everything is OK again
October 29th, 2004 03:22 AM
Rolling Hansie
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:
Jesus man. That's some story. I hope that the police finds the the fuckstick and put him away for life. Or at least that the admins find out who he is so they can shove a ban so far up his freehole that it comes out through his stomach. What a low-life pencilneck.

Hope all turns out well for you SS.

This post scares me too. Not the text, but the image coming with it. The little guy is holding up a sign, showing my ISP number. The picture comes from www.danasoft.com
October 29th, 2004 04:16 AM
UGot2Rollme
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Aside from the above, there is one other thing I will never bullshit you about. Music. Everything else is a crap shoot.

Now, on with the show.

SS - I sure hope this crazy incident does not change your online persona - keep on rollin! and let the bastard suffer from your continued wisdom and online majesty.
October 29th, 2004 11:54 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
Rolling Hansie wrote:

This post scares me too. Not the text, but the image coming with it. The little guy is holding up a sign, showing my ISP number. The picture comes from www.danasoft.com

dont worry about that...

it doesn't show your ip to everybody - only you. when i read the thread, it shows my ip. the image is a script that basically does the same thing that whatismyip.com does. it does NOT spread you ip to everybody on the board (although the mods can access that info via the "logged" link at the bottom of every post)...

_____

i must say, ss, that i am curious as to who this person is - i would hate for some unsuspecting cat (like myself) to send a B+P to the guy/girl, providing the enemy with more info than i should...

i do hope all is well with you and yours - take care.
October 29th, 2004 02:32 PM
Rolling Hansie
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

dont worry about that...

it doesn't show your ip to everybody - only you. when i read the thread, it shows my ip. the image is a script that basically does the same thing that whatismyip.com does. it does NOT spread you ip to everybody on the board (although the mods can access that info via the "logged" link at the bottom of every post)...

Thanks for your reply. I know that my IP on the board is only shown to me. And I know the moderators can see my IP. But still I don't like the idea that someone on www.danasoft.com can see my IP and in some way link it to this board. Call me paranoid if you want to.
October 30th, 2004 11:12 AM
exilestones@netscape I guess we'll never know who it is so we should stop all forms of communication except for poting to the board here. I don't kno if I'm trading with the stalker.

SS, who is it? You must know.
October 30th, 2004 11:48 AM
LadyJane
quote:
exilestones@netscape wrote:
I guess we'll never know who it is so we should stop all forms of communication except for poting to the board here. I don't kno if I'm trading with the stalker.

That's like negotiating with terrorists. Trade at will...just be very, very careful. Don't let the psychos win!!

LJ.
October 30th, 2004 01:21 PM
Sir Stonesalot I'm pretty sure I know who it is...but I am not completely certain. I absolutely will not accuse someone of something like this until I am absolutely sure that they are the guilty party.
Page: 1 2 3