ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Wiltern Theater, Los Angeles, CA November 4, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: An Insane Thought Return to archive
10-31-02 07:02 PM
Mother baby I read where Rod Stewart was checking out Billy Joel's musical on Broadway. Guess he was thinking about doing one himself in London. I was just trying to imagine what a Rolling Stones broadway musical would be like....is that insane or what?
10-31-02 07:26 PM
SirMuddy STONE'S OPERA

Start me up
Brown Sugar
Jumping Jack Flash
Happy
Live with me
Waiting on a friend
Wild Horses
You can't always get what you want
Angie
LOve in vain
Honky tonk women
Hand of fate
Sympathy for the devil
Midnight rambler
Shattered
All down the line
Stop breaking down
Gimme shelter
Shine a light
Soul Survivor
Jumping Jack Flash
(I can't get no) Satisfaction...
Street fighting man

I must be insane too
10-31-02 08:33 PM
Mother baby
quote:
SirMuddy wrote:
STONE'S OPERA
I must be insane too

Kind of comes with the territory.
10-31-02 11:20 PM
Mother baby Sir Muddy thank you very much. Definite possibilites here now that I meditate on it a bit. #1 rule which I forgot...never underestimate the alluring power of a stage. The fact that Broadway is a stage and the Stones love stages hadn't crossed my mind...hmnnn....whats the longest running Broadway play? Cats? Hmmm maybe thats where Elvis went wrong, Las Vegas, tacky Las Vegas...then they wouldn't have to "tour" would they? Shit...no bad Mick Movies...Keith right down the street...I mean the Stones have accomplished alot....hmnnn...Broadway....