ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Wiltern Theater, Los Angeles, CA November 4, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ladies & Gentlemen The Rolling Stones: Special Edition DVD Return to archive
10-31-02 05:01 PM
stonesDVDs Ladies & Gentlemen The Rolling Stones: Special Edition DVD

It would be unfair to compare the video\audio quality of L&G to anything released in 2002. First off, the film was shot in 1972 on 16mm. Even if this concert film was released offically, the grainy-ness of the video would
still be present. What I have done is remove the over-saturated reds that caused flesh tones to be blurry.

Regarding the audio, this is a major improvement over the tape-hissy, mono recording found on the video tape. If you have heard any soundboard recording bootlegs from this era, that is what the audio sounds like. I spent six weeks working on this ancient classic.

I'm offering The Ladies & Gentlemen The Rolling Stones: Special Edition DVD for sale!

What makes this movie worthy of a special edition remastering?
1. Stereo audio soundboard recording.
2. Color corrected video that accurately represents flesh tones.
3. 6 bonus soundboard audio-only songs:
Ventilator Blues
Torn And Frayed
Loving Cup
Sweet Black Angel
Honky Tonk Women
Uptight/Satisfaction (with Stevie Wonder)

4. Interactive menus with track access.
5. Color artwork with snapper case.
6. Limited time sale price: US$25 ppd ($30 for europe delivery)
Go to this link for screen shots, cover art, and ordering information:

http://angelfire.com/my/tabcom/dvd/ladies.html

or email me at [email protected]