ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Wiltern Theater, Los Angeles, CA November 4, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: they were literally HOWLING when.. Return to archive
10-31-02 03:15 PM
Jaxx i showed up at the gym today dressed up as MICK JAGGER. since the workout is fairly dance related, it was a chance to MIMIC the MICK MOVES and have some fun. i figured the sleeveless black and red animal print tshirt and, skin tight black leggings wouldn't inhibit the workout too much. i added a thick black belt, black ankle high nikes and i wore my flashing tongue and lips pin purchased at MSG. a bit of black eye liner around the eyes and HUGE red lips applied into a pout completed the costume. a hairbrush (what else?) doctored up with some foil provided the microphone. i even got my photo taken with some of the motor cycle mommas.

i don't know what possessed me to do such a thing, must have been that JAGGER DREAM (yet another one, obsessed or what?) i had last night. these have a tendency to occur every now and then. this time i was at a small venue with my mother (?) to see Jagger perform solo. prior to the show, he came out and walked down the far right aisle close to where i was sitting in the middle. seats cleared as they clamored toward the rock idol for a handshake and an autograph. i just sat there and watched the bedlam. next thing i know he walks over and sits down right next to me and we start talking. i introduce him to my mother as my lifelong obsession and he looks at me with that "arched eybrow" look. we talk a bit more and he offers me his cheek which i don't hesitate in pecking, then he gets up and leaves. then in this dream, i fall asleep.then, as i'm waking up in this dream, the venue is clearing out and i realize that i haven't heard a note of the concert and i failed to give the JAGMAN my Rocks Off business card. oh the horrors!

happy halloween everybody. make it a safe one.
10-31-02 03:19 PM
jb Jaxx, I hope you only get "treats" tonight!
10-31-02 04:05 PM
Sir Stonesalot I put on a white muscle shirt and went trick or treating as Mr. Clean.
10-31-02 04:08 PM
Nasty Habits Tonight I am Joey Ramone.

10-31-02 04:11 PM
steel driving hammer I 'crumpled' a large grocery paper bag and put it on my head I'm going as Keith.

Just kidding.
10-31-02 05:02 PM
Jaxx
quote:
jb wrote:
Jaxx, I hope you only get "treats" tonight!

LOLROTF. that makes 2 of us, jb. believe me, i'm "workin' it...."