ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Wiltern Theater, Los Angeles, CA November 4, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Anyone sit near the "cat walk" at the shows? Return to archive
10-31-02 02:59 PM
tcb_in_texas How is security? How close can you get to them? Any chance of a hand-slap from Mick and crew? I've heard women have been throwing bras at them that they pick up.
10-31-02 04:51 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat in 97/98/99 you could!!!
10-31-02 05:24 PM
Jaxx yeah, i saw some hand slapping going on at MSG. and yes, like a tom jones show there are bras as well as under panties flying around.
[Edited by Jaxx]
10-31-02 05:34 PM
Moonisup Tom was not to happy with that! I bet the bras where from his mom hahahaha
11-01-02 10:58 AM
Boris N Dirt On opening night in Boston's Fleet Center, my buddy slapped 5 with Mick, and shook hands with Charlie, Ronnie and Darryl. I've got pictures...when time allows will oad up for viewing.
11-01-02 11:17 AM
jb Both Florisa shows 4 th row dead on Cat Walk...When they come to 'B' stage, you are literally inches away...Got to slap hands with everyone but Mick(he pretends to shake but never makes contact) and Charlie who looks quite overwhelmed by the whole thing..Security was pretty cool....they did not prevent you from trying to touch...Keith is really into it, spinning around..laughing.