ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Wiltern Theater, Los Angeles, CA November 4, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ronnie jammed last nite in LA!!! Return to archive
10-31-02 01:16 PM
Saint Sway at Club Ivar with Dave Navarro's new band.

they brought up Ronnie and a bunch of other great guests. Including:

Marc Ford (former Black Crowes guitarist), Slash and someone from the Strokes and others.
10-31-02 01:50 PM
steel driving hammer It's gonna be a wild and crazy night tonight in LA.

No offense, but LA is the city of freaks.
10-31-02 01:54 PM
nankerphelge God I wish I was there...
10-31-02 02:06 PM
Honky Tonk Man The guy from the Strokes would be Albert Hammond Jnr. Hes the rythem guitarist and the only one who hails from LA

AWSOME!

Alex
10-31-02 02:54 PM
doo doo doo Dude I'm a Navarro fan but would never have guessed Ronnie would be at that gig! Must have been killer! I have a feeling the boys will be having a blast this weekend in L.A. Better keep my ears peeled for more guest appearances.

Can't wait for tonight's show...should be wicked!
10-31-02 06:59 PM
Saint Sway Navarros band is called "Camp Freddy". They do all classic rock covers. MTV and ET were there filming. This will probably air on MTV.

They did "Brown Sugar". I heard that Marc Ford sat in on "Brown Sugar" and "Roadhouse Blues". I'm not sure what Ronnie played on. I would imagine it would be Brown Sugar but it he could of also sat in with his buddy Slash on "Paradise City"