ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Wiltern Theater, Los Angeles, CA November 4, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ticket Contest Return to archive
10-30-02 08:55 PM
scope Came across this contest today in an email from AT&T. Someone has to win, so why not someone from here?

http://www.attwireless.com/rollingstones/landing.html

By the way, if you do win, I'm available to go as your guest
10-31-02 07:46 PM
Highwire Rob Thanks very much Scope. I just entered--there's 2 Stone's Sweepstakes. The first includes an all expense paid trip to the NY concert and a "meet & greet" with band members. The cool thing is, one can place an entry each day until the January 24 deadline.

(Interesting note: the first AT&T entry doesn't have a "9" option for Birth Month on the entry form - They left out Virgos! Well, I threw in an "8" so I shouldn't be disqualified.)
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
11-01-02 02:13 AM
Jaxx yeah, scope, why not someone getting their rocks off? thanks for bringing that info to us. you are THE man.