ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Wiltern Theater, Los Angeles, CA November 4, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bill Wyman on Long Island!!!! Return to archive
10-29-02 02:16 PM
Maxlugar Bill "The Little Hands That Could" Wyman will be signing books in Huntington tonight starting at 7:00PM.

Scope are you going? I don't know which book store though. I guess I'll just look for the book store with all the young gals screaming.

I'm gonna go home, get my book, and go there!

I will have my book signed and get a picture with my hero for my basement bar.

Sweet friggin' shit!!

MAXY!
10-29-02 02:19 PM
jb I hope he comes to prestigious Boca Raton for a signing....regrettably, they closed a very beautiful bookstore previously located in Mizner park...they opened that conglomerate "Borders" on the corner of Glades and I-95....
10-29-02 02:31 PM
Maxlugar I hope so too, Josh. You deserve an autograph and a picture with Bill "The Little Hands That Could" Wyman.

Say, Josh, I've been thinking......

Do you think you and I could become closer friends now that Joey is dead?

I feel he was a divisive force for us. A wedge driver, if you will....

Anyway, I'll see ya.

Your pal,

Maxy
10-29-02 02:35 PM
jb We are friends... However, Joey, like your Lord and Savior, will rise from the dead like a phoenix and return to bless us all with his wit, wisdom, and charm....
[Edited by jb]
10-29-02 03:57 PM
glencar Maxy, it's at a place called Bppk Review in Huntington. I don't think I can make it, unfortunately.
10-29-02 04:16 PM
jb Max, you seem to be friendly with just about anyone these days..be more selective...your part of the Fire Island elite, and like the beautiful Hilton twins, must chose your company carefully!!!
10-29-02 05:44 PM
Maxlugar Did you mean Book Review Glencar?

Where the hell is that?

Damn, I guess I'm not going to make it!!!

Fuck!
10-29-02 06:22 PM
Joey " We are friends... However, Joey, like your Lord and Savior, will rise from the dead like a phoenix and return to bless us all with his wit, wisdom, and charm.... "

Damn Straight My Brother .............

What's a phoenix ????????

Isn't that in Arizona ?????

Is it hot ?????

Perhaps I should shut up now ?

" I sure wish I was Arabic Ronnie "

Persian Joe

10-29-02 07:37 PM
scope Damn, since it's now 7:30 here and I have already some place else to be, I guess I'm gonna miss it too. Wish we had found this out sooner
10-31-02 12:43 AM
Dear Doctor I met Bill Monday night in NYC, he was very nice and accessible. I had three books signed, one book got signed twice. My friend asked him if he was gonna play with the stones again at the end of the night and he gave him a bit of a "don't bother me kid" look without answering. For some reason I didn't ask any stupid questions, very out of character for Dear Doctor.

btw , the new book is excellent, tremendous amount of info, some great pictures I've never seen before. Could have had more full page color shots though, really more a scrapbook than a photo type book