ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Wiltern Theater, Los Angeles, CA November 4, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brian Jones petition Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
10-31-02 08:50 PM
Joey " I wish I had Turbo Piss.

I actually have Shy Bladder Syndrome which makes is hard for me to attend concerts. "

Your prayers have just been answered my Baby Steelie !!!!!

Please click here -------> www.sbshc.com

BAM !!!!!! Another Grand Slam Blast by your Uncle Joey .

" He is walking the bases with his head cocked to the right a bit Ronnie "

Sammy Joey

10-31-02 09:12 PM
steel driving hammer Joey I love you man.
Saw that link today on Yahoo as I typed Shy Bladder Syndrome.

Thanks for the smile.

Now is Oklahoma gonna kick some ass this Sat or what?

Damm straight.

Post smart at work Joey.
Who that boss on the corner?
Not that boss that one over there....
10-31-02 09:52 PM
gypsy I thought I was the only Oklahoman on this site. I live right down the street from OU.
GO SOONERS!!!
10-31-02 09:59 PM
Mother baby [quote]Martha wrote:
Keef would not die if he quit drinking alcohol...that is a misnomer...although he would go into withdrawal if he quit. There is available medical treatment/assistance for getting off the sauce...and treatment.

/quote]

Yeah all Keith needs is the right sponsor.
11-01-02 12:36 AM
Mother baby
quote:
stonesmik wrote:
Why don't you investigate yourself?

Conflict of Interest.
11-01-02 06:29 AM
gypsymofo60 I don't know why I bother, but Has anybody had one of those SCABS that refuses to fucking heal?.......Do ya know what I mean? Brian this, Brian that,.......Brian i.s f.u.c.k.i.n.g dead! Get it? Dead!..... If you lot weren't nailin' 'im to his fucking perch, he'd be pushing up daisies, and if that little rant sounds familiar to our English viewers, it's meant to. Mick Taylor was an admirable replacement, more than admirable. Ronnie is more a Stone than Brian ever was, because it means something to Ronnie. Brian abused the privelege.......END- OF- FUCKING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11-01-02 09:16 AM
Joey " Now is Oklahoma gonna kick some ass this Sat or what? "

Nah , Gypsy is !!!!!!

J. Fly
11-01-02 10:30 AM
sirmoonie Seems like Shy Bladder Syndrome (SBS) would carry over into other aspects of your life. Like I'd bet you'd lose a lot of "cracker jacks" if you had SBS.

Yuck!
11-01-02 10:43 AM
steel driving hammer [quote]sirmoonie wrote:
Seems like Shy Bladder Syndrome (SBS) would carry over into other aspects of your life.

You mean sexually or philisophically?
11-01-02 10:59 AM
sirmoonie Both, I suppose, but I'm still confused as to what it is.

Why do so many Amish suffer from SBS? Seems like if they figured that out, they could cure it.

I didn't know Gazza was at the LA shows. Way to go Gazza! Thats a long ass way from home!
11-01-02 11:10 AM
KeepRigidsLawyer
quote:
Martha wrote:
It's doable.

What isn't?
11-01-02 11:35 AM
steel driving hammer " Both, I suppose, but I'm still confused as to what it is. "

Looke it up in JAMA you bastard.

Gazza was in LA???
11-01-02 01:11 PM
Joey " Why do so many Amish suffer from SBS? Seems like if they figured that out, they could cure it. "

I don't know about Amish Moonie , but I have never heard of any individual with Persian Lineage suffering from SBS so I guess Josh is a very happy man today --- and every day .

" Shave the Cookie Ronnie "

Knock Knock !!!!!

Who's there ?????

Joe !

Joe Who ?????????

Joe ..............................................Fly

JoeFly

11-01-02 05:48 PM
steel driving hammer I'm playing the Stones so loud tonight.

But what to play! Little this, little that.

Think I'll start w/ Giants 94.
11-01-02 05:53 PM
gypsy I worked at a hospital with a lot of Amish patients recently. I think it's not SBS, but has something to do with being forced to hold it. You should see some of the Amish that come into the ER. They've had broken limbs for days...but, wait 'til the very last minute to go to the hospital. The kids are like little soldiers. They're so damn scared of their parents, that they sit there, fighting back tears, while the doc pokes and prods on their broken extremity. It's kind of sad. But, those are some really tough little kids.
11-01-02 06:11 PM
Joey " While the doc pokes and prods on their broken extremity. It's kind of sad. "

I like it when you say , " Poke and Prod " my Princess .

Come to Joey this evening .......................

Joeykins
11-01-02 06:33 PM
gypsy KeepRigidsLawyer also likes it when I say that. That's crazeee!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6