ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Wiltern Theater, Los Angeles, CA November 4, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brian Jones petition Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
10-31-02 12:41 PM
sirmoonie Yeh, but what happens if you dig the stiff up and find a belt around his neck, a jar of vaseline in his hand, and a smile embalmed on his face? What then, sasquatch?

Some things are better left a mystery.
10-31-02 12:48 PM
sasca Then I say 'I knew Brian and I had a lot in common.'
10-31-02 01:12 PM
sirmoonie What if you find out he was suffering from turbo-piss in the days leading up to his demise?
10-31-02 01:27 PM
sasca turbo-piss?
10-31-02 01:36 PM
sirmoonie Progressive disease characterized by an inability to urinate in a straight line. Common amongst flat-faced athsmatics.

Turbostulates were treated like common lepers in 1960s England. They even had to have their own loos.
10-31-02 01:42 PM
sasca A sort of congenital 'we piss anywhere, man'.
10-31-02 01:50 PM
2000 Man A little more like, "We piss EVERYWHERE, man!"
10-31-02 02:10 PM
steel driving hammer I wish I had Turbo Piss.

I actually have Shy Bladder Syndrome which makes is hard for me to attend concerts.

10-31-02 02:14 PM
nankerphelge Maybe this'll help -- you know those lil' deodorizers they put in urinals -- pretend it's Paul McCartney's head!!

10-31-02 02:22 PM
steel driving hammer Ouuuuuuu baby. That was good.

Don't you piss on my baby when I'm working all night...

Didn't know water sports happend back in the 80's.
10-31-02 02:29 PM
sirmoonie What is Shy Bladder Syndrome?
10-31-02 02:33 PM
steel driving hammer It's when you can't urinate infront or beside others.

I'm prolly the only Stones fan who suffers from it.
10-31-02 02:44 PM
sirmoonie How did you piss out that hotel window? How did you piss in that Sam Goodys? Hod did you moof piss at the RRHOF? Doesn't sound like you have the acute version.

Wish my kid had Shy Bladder Syndrome. Had to rename that little bastard Liberace on account of he is the peeinist punk I've ever seen (BHill).
10-31-02 03:21 PM
steel driving hammer It's w/ strangers and a crowd.

There was no crowd in the hotel room or in Sam Goody.

Here's the Shy Bladder Syndrome Message Board,

http://www.ipatalk.org/ceilidh/ceilidh.html

Now I gotta pee.

10-31-02 03:42 PM
sirmoonie Is there treatment for this terrible affliction? Like maybe when you are standing at the trough, you could wear those blinders they use with horses?
10-31-02 03:59 PM
sasca I would like to add that I subscribe to no theory and am perfectly willing to be convinced that Brian was not killed. I just want to clear away the trash.
10-31-02 04:13 PM
Funky Punk Woman Brian was killed
10-31-02 04:15 PM
Sir Stonesalot Death by misadventure.

No doubt about that.

Consider the trash cleared away.
10-31-02 04:19 PM
sasca Oh, bollocks. Even you admitted wanting to know what happened. Which suggests, does it not, that you don't know?
10-31-02 04:45 PM
steel driving hammer Brian drowned, sad but true.
10-31-02 04:45 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yes, well the word "misadventure" covers a lot of territory doesn't it. So no, it's not "bullocks".

Yes I would like to know what happened that night. But the difference between me and you is that it won't bother me if I never find out.

I was 3 years old when Brian Jones died. I've lived a quite full and happy life for 33 years without knowing. And I can live out the rest of my days just as easily without knowing.

Brian died. It was sad. No one was very surprised. Knowing all the details won't change any of that.

Just a friendly word of advice, try not to get too caught up in minutia. You'll end up missing the beauty of the forest because all of the dang trees blocking the view.
10-31-02 04:48 PM
Moonisup Just read a exerpt of the police report in Bills book
a to big liver and shitty lungs, if he was killed, he would have died shortly after that
10-31-02 04:52 PM
sasca His liver and heart were in poor condition. But I'm sure Keith's didn't look too good in '75.
10-31-02 04:57 PM
Moonisup Now their maybe worse, if he'd quit drinking he would Die!!!!!! That is a fact! That is why doubt that Ron is 100% sober,
10-31-02 04:59 PM
sasca Nothing can kill Keith. After the bomb it'll be him and the cockroaches.
10-31-02 05:15 PM
~AzQb

...this reminds me of a couple years back...

{and I'm not into "regression"; )

~RoTfL
10-31-02 05:39 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
sasca wrote:
Nothing can kill Keith. After the bomb it'll be him and the cockroaches.

That's the smartest thing you've said!.....I like that!_ Turn it up!
10-31-02 07:22 PM
sasca An unimportant point as far as I'm concerned but I thought some of you might like to know that I am male, not female.

I got my mother in a whirl,
she's not sure if I'm a boy or a girl.
10-31-02 07:34 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
sasca wrote:
An unimportant point as far as I'm concerned but I thought some of you might like to know that I am male, not female.

I got my mother in a whirl,
she's not sure if I'm a boy or a girl.

I realised that! I guess in this case it is unimportant, but sometimes it's very important.........Your trashy things, you put them on..........Rebel, Rebel you've torn your dress!
10-31-02 08:41 PM
Martha

Keef would not die if he quit drinking alcohol...that is a misnomer...although he would go into withdrawal if he quit. There is available medical treatment/assistance for getting off the sauce...and treatment.

Ronnie took the cure and is clean and sober..at least we all believe that he is. I know many, many people who drank daily and for years who sobered up and are in relatively good health today.

It's doable.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6