ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Wiltern Theater, Los Angeles, CA November 4, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: another day, another stones board Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
10-31-02 09:58 AM
Honky Tonk Man Moonisup, i was only joking!

Aside from the fact that we are both big Stones fans, we have other stuff in common. I am also 19 and i too work 4 days a week, 9 hours a day.

Im not really a lawyer, i could not put myself through anymore education! I did one year in the 6th Form and that was enough. Most of my 6th form was spent in the pub or on Kenos board! lol

Alex
10-31-02 10:01 AM
F505 MIU wrote:
oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I am a stonesfan

Indeed! The Stones are very popular in the Dutch countryside! It's the only distraction they have...
10-31-02 10:02 AM
Moonisup
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Moonisup, i was only joking!

Aside from the fact that we are both big Stones fans, we have other stuff in common. I am also 19 and i too work 4 days a week, 9 hours a day.

Im not really a lawyer, i could not put myself through anymore education! I did one year in the 6th Form and that was enough. Most of my 6th form was spent in the pub or on Kenos board! lol

Alex

haha cool, I was thinking of that since I have never heard you talking about about that stuff.
F505 is the F for Fuck?
10-31-02 10:21 AM
F505 If you are a great Stones fan as you say yourself you should have known the F stands for 'Flight'. But I know you like to curse MIU. Peasants like that very much!
10-31-02 10:29 AM
Fiji Joe F505...I'm fully aware that wooden shoes are not the norm in Holland...I'm simply drawing light to your dumbass and irrelevant comment regarding dutch attorneys...chill
10-31-02 10:36 AM
F505 No need to get nasty here FJ. I can't help you live on the fiji islands where people are not proper dressed (at least when I look at your avator) and eat too much hamburgers...
10-31-02 10:38 AM
Moonisup you give the Dutch a bad name Fuck505
10-31-02 10:43 AM
Fiji Joe You're not too bright are you F505? It is obvious to me, based on your comments, that the dutch government has taken no measures to reduce the effects of lead poisoning.
10-31-02 10:45 AM
F505 It still is FLIGHT. You give the Stones fans a very bad feeling with your poor knowledge of the Stones lyrics. It's a shame someone like you calls himself a Stones-fan! Maybe you should buy Aftermath and listen to the songs instead of sitting behind your pc night and day!
10-31-02 10:45 AM
Moonisup ahahahah lol Fiji
10-31-02 10:47 AM
F505 Whoa are you ringing anyway big belly? McDonald's?
10-31-02 10:50 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Moonie -- sounds like the Wolfman with the "baby" and "dig it"

Yeh, it does. That would be cool. Anyone of you experts know?

Is that dude still alive? Was he a really one of them colored fellas?

This correspondent for one wishes that Mick had done that dick dance with Wolfman Jack instead of Billy Preston.
10-31-02 10:52 AM
F505 Big Belly wrote:
he dutch government has taken no measures to reduce the effects of lead poisoning.

You're right, that's why we are stuck with figures like Moonisup!
10-31-02 10:52 AM
nankerphelge I think he died within the last couple of years. He was a big ugly white dude with a pubic hair beard -- sorta like me...
10-31-02 10:57 AM
Fiji Joe F505...I have a big block of fomunda cheese with your name on it...
10-31-02 11:06 AM
F505 Big Belly wrote:
F505...I have a big block of fomunda cheese with your name on it...

Yes, and when I look at your avator again i guess you've swallowed it already...
10-31-02 11:19 AM
Fiji Joe No F505, your mother just arrived with a knife and bib and is now partaking in her own beggar's banquet...
10-31-02 11:20 AM
F505 fiji, why do you always want to have the last word?
10-31-02 11:58 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Mother baby wrote:

Shit,ain't that the truth!

about my drunken keyboard comments - apologies for some (all?) of yesterdays comments - broke a cardinal rule don't post while pissed (it is a waste of everybody's time)- although some of you might say you couldn't tell the difference!!

cheers (figuratively speaking of course)

10-31-02 12:05 PM
parmeda SIA...

...a mild case of 'a Nolte'?

I think you'll be easily forgiven.
10-31-02 12:35 PM
nankerphelge SIA -- if we cannot post drunk, we die!

Some of the finest material to ever grace this board is the direct result of alcohol (and chiba) clouded brain cells!

Don't stop....
10-31-02 03:39 PM
stonedinaustralia thanks pam & nanker - i've never found chiba to be a problem with writing - and a glass or two can often fire the imagination and put a nice edge on the wit - but i really was in no condition to be trying to make sense

thanks again

on with the show!!

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
10-31-02 06:00 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
jb wrote:
Your a smart guy Boomhauer...who would want to impress people they will never meet!!! Who would impress people by telling them he/she is a lawyer...a dime a dozen down here in Fla...and despised by all...

I got nothing against lawyers, barristers, solicitors. It always makes me laugh, people spend the majority of their adult life slagging doctors, cops, and lawyers, but what happens when THEY REALLY NEED one of these public servants? They humble themselves, and trot off cap in hand begging to be helped. I remember what it was like when I desperately needed legal assistance.
10-31-02 06:13 PM
Mother baby
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

about my drunken keyboard comments - apologies for some (all?) of yesterdays comments - broke a cardinal rule don't post while pissed...
cheers (figuratively speaking of course)

Ain't it the truth...lol.. I wasn't complaining about your comments...I know EXACTLY where your coming from. I've done more than my fair share of letting the drunken keyboard take on a mind of its own...so I try not to throw stones living in a glass house....an all. It's another day.

(Yeah and don't mess around too much with the Tribal Elders ha ha)
[Edited by Mother baby]
10-31-02 08:44 PM
Joey " SIA -- if we cannot post drunk, we die!

Some of the finest material to ever grace this board is the direct result of alcohol (and chiba) clouded brain cells! "

<------ That is why we have an award every year for the best drunken post .

Damn Straight little buddy ..................Actually , nine out of ten individuals with Shy Bladders admit to posting drunk on the net . However , I believe I have discovered THE link to a cure - all :

www.sbshc.com

-- Thank You

The Joey ( A young victim of " Shy Bladder " syndrome )

10-31-02 09:15 PM
Mother baby
quote:
Joey wrote:
<------ That is why we have an award every year for the best drunken post .

We do? Shit, than how come I never won???? Somethings not fair here...I think the contest is rigged. I demand a recount.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5