ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Wiltern Theater, Los Angeles, CA November 4, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: another day, another stones board Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
10-24-02 07:18 PM
kath
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
great avatar kath!!!!

idn't it?? i really like it...sort of keefian-ish.
10-24-02 07:40 PM
gypsy Hey, Kath! It's me, MissJayme! Good to see you over here!
Josh is bitter cuz he looks like Guido the Killer Pimp with his soul-glo greasy locks.
Josh, if you want to mess with Kath, you gotta go through me, and it won't be pretty.
10-24-02 07:45 PM
Scot Rocks Hi Kath and welcome to Rocks Off.

Mark
10-24-02 07:49 PM
kath Guido the Killer Pimp with his soul-glo greasy locks. >>

lol!!!

i hope josh/scrotum/mrlawyer and i can bury the hatchet (and not in each other's backs...) or at least just pretend that we did. i grow weary of the battle...

thanks mark..glad to be here.
10-24-02 07:53 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hi Kath! A great pleassure to see you here, hope to see you great super website soon back on line!

Welcome aboard!
10-24-02 08:09 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
great avatar kath!!!!

Yeah, that is pretty cool.

-tSYX --- Riff Hard!
10-24-02 08:18 PM
Sir Stonesalot Hi Kath. Welcome.

Your avatar is really creepy. I like it.

Are you creepy? I hope not. You don't seem creepy.

KeepRigidsLawyer is creepy. He gives lawyers everywhere a bad name. He's scamming Keep and Gypsy, but they just don't seem to see it.

There are actually a bunch of lawyers here who aren't creepy at all....nankerphelge, SirMoonie, Fiji Joe, and our ever huggable JB.

So tell us about yourself.....
10-24-02 08:45 PM
Joey " Kathy...maybe you are "joshing" me, but you seem awful angry at me on Doug's board...Now that you can see how handsome I think I am in my avatar, perhaps a change of heart? "

There you go again Josh showing off your handsome Persian Lineage ...........................

I never really knew that you were Arabic . Cool !

Clubby Bear Joey

10-24-02 08:47 PM
Joey " There are actually a bunch of lawyers here who aren't creepy at all....nankerphelge, SirMoonie, Fiji Joe, and our ever huggable JB. "

I almost forgot !!!!!!

Stoney , don't you agree that Fiji Joe's " Beer Tits " are kinda creepy ???????????

J. Fly

Joefly

10-24-02 09:02 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Joey wrote:
don't you agree that Fiji Joe's " Beer Tits " are kinda creepy ???????????

Not as creepy as the guy at the bottom of your posts!

Well, now that you mention it...

It's all pretty scary.

And that's what makes us all so lovable.

Or something.

We should start a Shirt-ful Campaign to clothe the MaxLugars and FijiJoes of the board.

And maybe some skin for Kath's avatar.

-tSYX --- I've been soakin' up drink like a sponge...
10-24-02 11:31 PM
~AzQb
quote:
jb wrote:
Kathy...of course it's all said in fun..you really thought I was the pompous ass reflected in some of the posts..LOL!!! You must know better than that!

Well Josh,Esq...it took me a LllllllloLooooooooooooooonglooooooooooooooooooooong time to finally {somewhat}suss yer ass out, and besides the gruesome things you like to post about disfiguring people you don't care for, yer posts, when done with a modicum of reality, reflect a somewhat interesting chap. As a matter of fact, i agree with you about gigs and even enquired on Gasx3 about the cheeseburger incident! What precisely happened at that show ?

~RoTfL

~cheers
10-25-02 05:05 AM
kath well, i dunno nuthin 'bout no lawyers....ceptin i need one once in a while (not as much as in the olden days, of course) but i DO like that pot leaf avatar!! now THAT is sweet!! the larry hagman picture confuses me, but i'm old and it's late...

josh also confuses me, is or ain't he an asshole? sometimes yes, sometimes maybe not so yes. but never no. at least, not yet. but maybe he is one of the multiple personalities and it's just his shidoobee posts that grate on me. time will tell.

me, i'm just an old, fat, whitehaired broad who can tell stories about her younger days that'd curl your little hairs (short curlies included)...but i won't bore you with that. suffice it to say, i have, let's say a "colorful history" and leave it at that. ok, one little old secret about me...i used to fix with etta james. how about THAT little tidbit, eh? true, too.

ah, but i digress. i'm glad to be or gerardo's board, seems lively. hope it's not as "policed" as some boards.

and i will be in tacoma. vegas is not looking good for me, but tacoma i can do.

and no, i'm not creepy. i look just like everybody's grandmother. heh heh heh.....
10-25-02 06:07 AM
F505 How old are you by the way grandma?
10-25-02 03:01 PM
kath 53 sonny boy.....
10-25-02 05:29 PM
Moonisup 33 years older then me! When I started jerking off you where in your forties oh my god! ahhaha lol

anyway age does NOT matter!!!!
10-25-02 06:03 PM
kath late bloomer, eh?
10-25-02 06:21 PM
Moonisup nononononoonono hah lol
10-26-02 02:33 AM
gypsymofo60 Wotchya Kath!..you'll have to excuse my lateness but timezones play havoc with continuity. Welcome aboard! How's the -(shoulder wasn't it?) Hope you're getting over it. As someone pointed out this board is alot freer than some, you can post without worrying that you're going too far off the Stonesy thread(which we're all inclined to sometimes do.)The people here are a true source of enjoyment in all regards, great people. Have fun!
10-26-02 04:10 AM
kath ah, you must have been privy to my recent editings on shidoobee! i get deleted or edited quite often there for reasons i will never understand.

thanks for the welcome...it's an interesting place so far....
10-26-02 08:43 AM
Sir Stonesalot Guess what Kath....I don't think you are old. I'll bet there are at least a couple of people here older than you are. Besides, we all know, you are only as old as you act.

I'm 9.

Glad you are not creepy.

I doubt you get deleted much here...unless you start talking about tits. I guess tits are taboo for some reason.

I haven't figured that one out yet.
10-26-02 09:36 AM
gypsymofo60 Of course tits are taboo when you're only nine!!!!!!!!Silly Sir Stonesalot!...
10-26-02 10:14 AM
Sir Stonesalot So you mean it's not natural to still be breast feeding at my age?

Well that sucks.
10-26-02 12:47 PM
Stonesthrow Unless they are from falsies.
10-26-02 10:27 PM
kath 53 year old women seldom wish to discuss tits....it's a subject FAR REMOVED from our field of vision.....
10-27-02 12:05 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
So you mean it's not natural to still be breast feeding at my age?

Well apparently, that all depends on MUMMY'S sensabilities, but please don't quote me. Did The Stones ever write about tits?.....I know they've written about 'pussies', 'hot come on thighs',lips fashioned red,etc, but I don't think to my knowlege they have a tit song???????????
10-27-02 12:29 AM
stonedinaustralia gmf60, "little t&a" ring a bell?

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
10-27-02 04:28 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
gmf60, "little t&a" ring a bell?

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]

Hahaahaha!....How amiss of me, too obvious, know what I mean? Staring me in the face n' all.
10-27-02 08:28 AM
Sir Stonesalot She said, "My breasts, they will always be open.
So you can lay your weary head down on me."
10-27-02 08:47 AM
Dandelion*
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

I doubt you get deleted much here...unless you start talking about tits. I guess tits are taboo for some reason.

I haven't figured that one out yet.

Clue - the type of dirty old wanking seen here at times, if being honest about what it truly is would be one thing... but when trying to hide under the guise of being cool and subversively un-pc, it is disingenuous and as cheesy as the smegma in an uncircumcised foreskin that hasn't bathed in a month...jmho...
10-27-02 10:25 AM
Sir Stonesalot You obviously don't know me as well as I thought you did.

Ask Jon. I've ALWAYS been cool and subversively un-PC. It's not a "guise". It's just the way I am. I also think a fart jokes are hilarious.

Cheesey? Yeah, guilty as charged. Obnoxious? To some people, obviously. Do I care? Not really. I've been this way for 36 years now....too late to teach this dog any new tricks. Not only that, but I really don't care to learn any new ones. And if I grate a few people the wrong way, the way I see it, that's not necessarily a bad thing. Those people would not be the kind of people that I would hang with anyway.

And you are STILL missing the whole point of the circumscision debate.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5