ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Wiltern Theater, Los Angeles, CA November 4, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: another day, another stones board Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
10-24-02 02:43 AM
kath it's always nice to cruise around and see what new people i can meet. i love stones people...

haven't seen this tour yet. will do tacoma...if i find a bag of money i will do vegas....
10-24-02 04:19 AM
Jaxx welcome to rocks off. this is a happening place. don't forget to check out the links below the header picture. the archives also contain some great info. please feel free to visit often.
10-24-02 04:43 AM
Moonisup hi goodmoring, well it's morning now in Holland, welcome!

Rik
10-24-02 10:23 AM
jb Doug, see what I mean!!!!
10-24-02 10:25 AM
Moonisup sorry josh I can't se what you mean here!

tell me,,

rik
10-24-02 10:27 AM
jb Yes....Tacoma Kath....
[Edited by jb]
10-24-02 10:29 AM
Moonisup is that Kath11513451136?

well anyway, boardcruising is what I do too,

can't do no harm I think

Rik
10-24-02 10:32 AM
jb We all cruise...just like Al Pacino....
10-24-02 02:33 PM
kath josh, honey...is that you??? great. another boxing venue...
doug can't help you here.... heh heh heh....

glad to be here on rocks off...i've been meaning to log in for a long time....got a lot of time on my hands these days...
10-24-02 02:39 PM
Moonisup are you developping a cyberrelationship??
10-24-02 02:45 PM
kath
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
are you developping a cyberrelationship??

i thought we'd already done that!!!!
10-24-02 02:49 PM
jb Kathy...maybe you are "joshing" me, but you seem awful angry at me on Doug's board...Now that you can see how handsome I think I am in my avatar, perhaps a change of heart?
10-24-02 03:58 PM
kath
quote:
jb wrote:
Kathy...maybe you are "joshing" me, but you seem awful angry at me on Doug's board...Now that you can see how handsome I think I am in my avatar, perhaps a change of heart?

see, it's stuff like that, josh. i don't judge people by the way they look or how much money they have or what country club (or over 55 trailer park club house) they belong to! it's the quality of the person...you just post "ME" stuff on doug's board all the time, and it's irritating. for all i know, you might be an ok guy, but your posts on shidoobee pretty much suck....
10-24-02 04:05 PM
jb You are overreacting to the posts...tickets sales are not a subject matter to get upset about...I never stole a freight train!!! The post about looks is a joke...the problem is that you are so trained to be hostile to my posts, that you can't see any humor...true, some of my posts are a little over the edge....I have posting like this for 5 yr here and on Keno..people get use to it, take it for what it's worth, and many have become real cyberspace friends....I think the only time it really gets nasty, is when we talk politics..particularly the middle east ..I am really not the monster that you make me out to be....but perhaps this antagonistic r/s is what makes these boards fun...
10-24-02 04:19 PM
kath The post about looks is a joke...the problem is that you are so trained to be hostile to my posts, that you can't see any humor...true, some of my posts are a little over the edge....

well, if all that is really in jest, then i can appreciate the humor. it just doesn't come off like that. it comes off like you're a pompous ass. tell me otherwise, please! i don't need the adversarial bullshit in my life, and i sure don't need doug breathing down my neck.
10-24-02 04:22 PM
Sir Stonesalot jb...I got a burner. Do you still have my email addy? I forgot to save yours.

I told you before, and I'll tell you again. No need to give your hard earned bucks to some foriegner for CDR copies of boots. I burn 'em for you for nuthin.
10-24-02 04:30 PM
Moonisup ..
[Edited by Moonisup]
10-24-02 04:37 PM
jb Moon...he is not talking about you..You are an outstanding dude...I need you to e-mail me your address again as when you said you were moving I discarded it. Thanks!!!
10-24-02 04:39 PM
Moonisup that is ok! I am staying a bit longer here, as I have told you, I'll mail it in a sec!!

ok! SS my apology here!
jb Kathy...of course it's all said in fun..you really thought I was the pompous ass reflected in some of the posts..LOL!!! You must know better than that!
Mickjagger1963 Chill kath
10-24-02 04:58 PM
kath
quote:
Mickjagger1963 wrote:
Chill kath

beg pardon??? chill??

josh....honey...really, now. we could review them post by post, but let's not. let's just call a truce.

as for mickjagger1963, i have NO idea what that is about...
10-24-02 05:03 PM
jb Also Kathy, this board is a bit more aggressive than Shidoobee..great people, great info..but much more profanity, vulgarity, etc....don't get bent out of shape..we are all Stones children!!!
[Edited by jb]
10-24-02 05:11 PM
kath
quote:
jb wrote:
Also Kathy, this board is a bit more aggressive than Shidoobee..great people, great info..but much more profanity, vulgarity, etc....don't get bent out of shape..we are all Stones children!!!
[Edited by jb]

what the fuck????
10-24-02 05:21 PM
Moonisup kath why this anger? Toward Mick 1963 and jb

cool down
10-24-02 05:23 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
kath wrote:

what the fuck????

Welcome to Rocks Off. Feel free to ignore jb as needed...

Ehh, whatever. I was gonna blast him, but then I'd be guilty of bringin' down the post.

Back to the topic...

Welcome, welcome! He is right about one thing, though - we are a bit of a rowdier board. I do like to check in on Shidoobee now and again, and I really like a lot of the guys there, but I find this place a tighter-knit community. And it's fun listening to all these old war horses yammer about life in the 70s and 80s.

So.. erm.. hello! I guess that just about does it for me. You aren't going to believe your ears when you see them...

-tSYX --- Who'll tell me those lies...
10-24-02 05:31 PM
kath [quote]TheSavageYoungXyzzy wrote:

Welcome to Rocks Off. Feel free to ignore jb as needed...

Ehh, whatever. I was gonna blast him, but then I'd be guilty of bringin' down the post.

oh josh and i are ok. and the "what the fuck" post was meant as a joke, in response to josh saying soemthing about not being upset by the vulgarity/profanity....i mean, sheesh, i'm an old stones fan...vulgar is my middle name!! and i'm not being hostile...honest. and i can hardly wait to see them in tacoma!!! i am salivating like a pavlovian mongrel....bring it on!!!
10-24-02 06:34 PM
mick&keith "Kath" is a dedicated and sincere Rolling Stones person and she is known to many as "Charlie's Angel"! I will be in Tacoma and Vegas too Kath!!
10-24-02 06:56 PM
kath
quote:
mick&keith wrote:
"Kath" is a dedicated and sincere Rolling Stones person and she is known to many as "Charlie's Angel"! I will be in Tacoma and Vegas too Kath!!

cool!!! see you there.

charlie's angel i am..the site is down, i was down for a long time...but i'm trying to get up and around more. hint: don't have major surgery on friday the 13th.....i nearly died from the infection...
10-24-02 07:14 PM
Moonisup great avatar kath!!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5