ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy Halloween Everyone (never's too late to scare you all, will ya?)
Beacon Theatre, NYC - 1st November 2006
© GotToRollMe
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Anyone heard from Saint Sway since A.C. fiasco? Return to archive
29th October 2006 09:33 PM
Mel Belli That might've been the last straw for him!
29th October 2006 09:34 PM
LadyJane Dammit...I was too drunk to make it to the HOB.

I so wanted to meet Saint Sway.

He left a message on my voicemail.

Sway..we'll meet again.

LJ.
30th October 2006 12:56 AM
pdog Sway, Glencar and TomL were the last people I hung with at 3 AM. All of us were smiling, and I didn't want to leave!
30th October 2006 02:02 AM
glencar Sway & I had our first meeting & believe it or not, we became fast friends. It's amazing howe you can get so angry with someone but when you meet them in person, all is well. Lotsajizz is another kettle of fish altogether.
30th October 2006 05:49 AM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
Sway & I had our first meeting & believe it or not, we became fast friends. It's amazing howe you can get so angry with someone but when you meet them in person, all is well.

if this is anything to go by, I'll probably be french-kissing Michael Cohl by Christmas
[Edited by Gazza]
30th October 2006 07:39 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
glencar wrote:
Lotsajizz is another kettle of fish altogether.

I'll be more than happy to fulfill ALL your expectations and treat you with all the grace and courtesy that you have extended and earned.....

30th October 2006 08:04 AM
Factory Girl Where is Saint Sway? Is he ok?
30th October 2006 08:31 AM
jostorm french-kissing Tele ????
30th October 2006 01:41 PM
Egbert
quote:
glencar wrote:
Sway & I had our first meeting & believe it or not, we became fast friends. It's amazing howe you can get so angry with someone but when you meet them in person, all is well. Lotsajizz is another kettle of fish altogether.

Glad to see two of my favorite posters bury the hatchet - but I for one will miss your hilarious board battles. Oh well, there's always the Blue vs Jizzy & Sway vs Pug undercards...
30th October 2006 02:31 PM
Saint Sway the AC cancellation hurt bad. But I still had a really fun time. It was a blast meeting everyone...

I was at the bar at the Taj concert and I saw Scope, who I had the privilege of meeting once before and there next to him was Glencar - who I recognized from the pics here. Naturally I made a bee line over to him and introduced myself! It made for great laughs. And we hit it off right off the bat. Everyone from the Rocks Off crew was really cool and we all had a great time... we all partied up like we were at The Loving Cup and Tele was buying!
30th October 2006 07:43 PM
Michael Cohl
quote:
Gazza wrote:

if this is anything to go by, I'll probably be french-kissing Michael Cohl by Christmas
[Edited by Gazza]

I'll be waiting under the mistletoe sweetheart! I'll even trim my beard!

---I will be your knight in shining armor
Riding across the desert on a fine Arab charger---

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)