ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy Halloween Everyone (never's too late to scare you all, will ya?)
Beacon Theatre, NYC - 1st November 2006
© GotToRollMe
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Allright WinslowBiff - take your Steelers shot (nfsc) Return to archive
29th October 2006 07:29 PM
sirmoonie I suppose you deserve it now.

God, they suck.

WTF guys? Robo, you see that? Again, they trip over themselves trying to donate the damn game. Howe the fuck did this happen?
29th October 2006 07:35 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I suppose you deserve it now.

God, they suck.

WTF guys? Robo, you see that? Again, they trip over themselves trying to donate the damn game. Howe the fuck did this happen?

29th October 2006 11:48 PM
sammy davis jr. Big Ben will become the next Kurt Warner. Watch
29th October 2006 11:50 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
Big Ben will become the next Kurt Warner. Watch

Et tu Sammy?
30th October 2006 12:09 AM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I suppose you deserve it now.

God, they suck.

I don't know what to say. Again charity. The last interception return of Ben had more offensive yardage than all of Oakland's output. I will not wear by 7 jersey again this year, startin next week I am going to dig my Tom Maddox jersey out and wear it. We suck. And we deserve to be shamed. I hate to admit it but it is true.

Moonie, I know you feel it too. WTF.

But at least we have been to the Super Bowl 6 times and won 5. How many times has Cleveland been there?

[Edited by robpop]
30th October 2006 12:16 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:

I don't know what to say. Again charity. The last interception return of Ben had more offensive yardage than all of Oakland's output. I will not wear by 7 jersey again this year, startin next week I am going to dig my Tom Maddox jersey out and wear it. We suck. And we deserve to be shamed. I hate to admit it but it is true.

Moonie, I know you feel it too. WTF.

But at least we have been to the Super Bowl 6 times and won 5. How many times has Cleveland been there?

[Edited by robpop]

Yeah, I mean we are still greater human beings than everyone else, its just kind of a freak show now - Cowher is gone too - what is he doing? Personal fouls all over the place, fucking goof shows in the end zone of a tight game, a defense with no idea what to do on 3rd down to save their lives?

We ain't getting number 6 this year, unless things change fast.
30th October 2006 12:34 AM
pdog When The Raiders beat you, you know you suck!
30th October 2006 08:26 AM
Some Guy This is officially a rebuilding year for Steelers.
Falcons are bringing sexy back.
30th October 2006 08:29 AM
lotsajizz Go Raiders!!

"The Steelers have the same record as the Raiders, Ronnie!!"
[Edited by lotsajizz]
30th October 2006 10:57 AM
gimmekeef A coach with vision and a true understanding of the moment would have started Batch in the second half.....Still winnable at that point....But even a pull out win would have done go good....this team has lost its way....too much complacency.....
30th October 2006 01:46 PM
robpop
quote:
pdog wrote:
When The Raiders beat you, you know you suck!

Sadly, I do not have a come back for that post. Another Monday and reality has set in once again. Every Monday the same shit.

I don't like Mondays. I want to shoooooooooooooot the whole day down.
30th October 2006 06:37 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Yeah, I mean we are still greater human beings than everyone else, its just kind of a freak show now - Cowher is gone too - what is he doing? Personal fouls all over the place, fucking goof shows in the end zone of a tight game, a defense with no idea what to do on 3rd down to save their lives?

We ain't getting number 6 this year, unless things change fast.

The great Myron Cope predicted this. Too many distractions during the off season. All the parting, world tours (Hines, Ben), motorcycle crashes, Cowher moving to Charolette, Bettis talking on NBC about Cowher...What the hell went on in Latrobe during the summer. Did anybody practice besides the newbies? Also, a bad evaluation of our own needs, but then again what do you really need after winning the big one?

Myron also predicted the Raiders winning, last week on TV. I hope he laid a bundle on the game.
30th October 2006 06:44 PM
robpop Winslow we are awaiting your extremely intellectual opinion on this suject. I am making a peace offering to you. You may post this picture in the "Brian" thread.

[Edited by robpop]
30th October 2006 08:06 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:
Winslow we are awaiting your extremely intellectual opinion on this suject. I am making a peace offering to you. You may post this picture in the "Brian" thread.

[Edited by robpop]

Haha! Sipe?
30th October 2006 08:07 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Haha! Sipe?

yup!!!! Of the Baltimore Browns

[Edited by robpop]
[Edited by robpop]
30th October 2006 08:17 PM
lotsajizz Mike Davis had Sipe read like a book.....
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)