ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy Halloween Everyone (never's too late to scare you all, will ya?)
Beacon Theatre, NYC - 1st November 2006
© GotToRollMe
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: shidoobee down....this sucks! Return to archive
29th October 2006 07:03 PM
taz22 ez-boards which handle shidoobee is currently down....this sucks as it is nice to get the set list as it is called in!

GRRR!!!
29th October 2006 07:09 PM
jaggergurl
29th October 2006 07:17 PM
stonesgirl101 Thanks for the update,Taz!

I was getting panicky, thinking I got locked out somehow!

Nevertheless-- I'm still concerned after the hacker mess
from last year--this is NOT a good time to lose a lot of
current info!! = ^ O

Sheila in NJ
29th October 2006 07:21 PM
toomuchblood Thanks for the update. I was getting worried that I was the only one not able to access it.
29th October 2006 07:25 PM
taz22 No problem.....

things is ez-boards has so many boards that it handles.....I'm concered like sheila that the board could be down for quite some time.....

here's hoping that the receiver of the set list has the 'think out of the box' stuff going and will post it here!
29th October 2006 07:33 PM
Toronto Tom Yes I am over this way seeing if anyone has the buzz as to what is going on with the stones tonight since shidoobee is down. I am guessing maybe even Doug might have done something since there was many dumb messages in the beacon section it was getting annoying trying to find real info. Most nights this would not be such a big deal but I am really interested to see the setlist tonight as it comes in. Most other nights I can wait till morning.
29th October 2006 07:37 PM
taz22 tom....this isn't doug at work.....all of ez boards are down including the sports boards....

asnoted...ai'm making a couple of calls to see what I can do...however....not having this list of attendees is making it difficult as I only have a few cell phone numbers and Doug's isn;t one of them.
29th October 2006 07:41 PM
zipmouth Talk about timing!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)