ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy Halloween Everyone (never's too late to scare you all, will ya?)
Beacon Theatre, NYC - 1st November 2006
© GotToRollMe
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: To my friends attending tonight's show Return to archive
29th October 2006 04:04 PM
LadyJane Talked about mixed emotions!!!

I wish you all a wonderful show...

At the same time I feel SO used by this Greed Machine that I don't think I can bear watching the setlist come in.

I'll be interested in howe you guys/gals react to the show, especially those of you who were in AC.

LJ.
29th October 2006 04:06 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Talked about mixed emotions!!!

I wish you all a wonderful show...

At the same time I feel SO used by this Greed Machine that I don't think I can bear watching the setlist come in.

I'll be interested in howe you guys/gals react to the show, especially those of you who were in AC.

LJ.

Me too. i'm off to work in a few. I may call you tonight my sweet soul sister. I'm sorry we didn't have proper goodbye's, but our hello's are more important, and we will be seeing each other again, someplace, sometime...
I'm happy for my sisters and brothers attending the next two shows. We are blessed that suck a high percentage of us freaky deaky's are gonig. That truly amazes me...
29th October 2006 04:14 PM
SweetVirginia

Who do we have there tonight?

Scope & Mrs. Scope (or is this Maxy's night?)
Glencar
Bitch
Throbby
Luxy

And on Tuesday night:
Scope & Maxy?
TomL
SweetVirginia
Throbby
Luxy
JB

Who else?

29th October 2006 04:45 PM
Gazza Your Cousin Lou was one of the 'casting couch' draft picks, if I remember right
29th October 2006 05:30 PM
jaggergurl I wish every fan at tonights show & Halloween the memories of a lifetime... have the best night ever...
29th October 2006 05:39 PM
Dan Which fan is going to try to outdo Meredith Hunter on the silver screen? Whatever happens, it will probably look like a bunch of posing bullshit to whoever had to actually live through the lead in.
29th October 2006 05:52 PM
Daethgod u lucky mofos are in for a blast

hope your smiles last forever

bring it on Stonesys

29th October 2006 05:59 PM
Your Cousin Lou yes, I am here at the casting call, luxury and throbby are here too.
29th October 2006 06:38 PM
PartyDoll MEG Have fun all of you lucky people!!
29th October 2006 06:55 PM
Joey

Have a BLAST eveyone ......................

29th October 2006 07:07 PM
Paranoid_Android Is there any info on how many "second chance" tickets were available...from those no-show pick-ups?

I would be really interested to see if any of us got in that way.

Have fun all!!!

PA

29th October 2006 09:12 PM
Martha I am thrilled for everyone who is there!!!!

Rock Hard!

xxoo,
Martha
29th October 2006 09:29 PM
keefkid im going Tuesday ... also had tixs for AC but i didnt even start the car to drive down there when i got the word it was cancelled, i only live an hour away...

all of the bullshit is ruining my Beacon buzzzz... it sucks they cancelled AC and it sucks scalper sites have Beacon tixs for sale...
30th October 2006 03:21 AM
glencar Fantastic night! Thanks for the well wishes! I love you guys & I'm not as angry at them as you are but what they did does suck. They owe us BIGTIME in AC.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)