ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy Halloween Everyone (never's too late to scare you all, will ya?)
Beacon Theatre, NYC - 1st November 2006
© GotToRollMe
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: returning ac tix Return to archive
29th October 2006 12:22 PM
chevysales got the email from tm said to send in order # and confirmation...all stuff i printed out and tossed in ac.

may send them in as i alwsy got better seats day of or day before show since lix tour... more tix will be available as many won't go back, i defintely am but wonder this time around if there will be enough time for tm to re-list all ticket drops day of show or day before as they usually do.
29th October 2006 12:30 PM
SweetVirginia I was wondering what to do also. I have tickets
next to the b-stage, but the morning of the cancelled
show tickets in the first 10 rows were coming up.

Maybe we should return the ones we have and then
see what's available once they finalize this
rescheduled date and put the tickets on sale.

29th October 2006 12:38 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
I was wondering what to do also. I have tickets

Probably not a bad idea.

Lots of people pulled the trigger on the first tickets that were offered, figuring that the show would be a quick sell out.
Turned out that the only ones that sold quickly were the $99 - all 10 of 'em, and both $60 tickets.

Since there were still lots of tickets available day of show, and the likelihood that many tickets will be returned for whatever reason, seems a good possibility that the tickets for the rescheduled date will get marked down.
29th October 2006 12:39 PM
scope Maybe a mass return will make them realize howe pissed off the fans are.
29th October 2006 12:45 PM
chevysales seriously i have never pulled anything but great fron of stage tix day before or day of... that said they were always singles i have never done it choosing anything but singles.
but i woder being it';s 3 weeks and the us amil i wonder how that will factor in on the offerings for the 17.

i pulled section 6 row 10 outside of bstage but as i posted i had pulled next to wlkway tix in sections 1 and 3 in days leading up to show.

i will make my decision after tonights show but either way i am going... you all were some great people to hang with on a canceled show... so i can imagine how much better it will be during/after an actual show.

29th October 2006 12:49 PM
scope Oh yeah Chevy, you gotta see us in action for real - it's a sight to behold! See you in a few hours.
29th October 2006 12:54 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
I was wondering what to do also. I have tickets

Same here, SV. I have Section 5, Row 5 (in front of B-stage). I don't know what I'm gonna do. I'm so disgusted right now.

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
29th October 2006 01:10 PM
scope When you return your tickets, I hear you will get a DVD sampler from the Beacon show
29th October 2006 01:26 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
scope wrote:
When you return your tickets, I hear you will get a DVD sampler from the Beacon show

Scope, check your PM.
29th October 2006 01:50 PM
pdog
quote:
scope wrote:
Maybe a mass return will make them realize howe pissed off the fans are.

That's what i'm talking about... See if they still play when two days before the show everything was returned and nothing was sold...
29th October 2006 04:35 PM
SweetVirginia
I'm thinking we should return them.

We could take our chances on getting better
ones last minute. And if better ones aren't
available, we won't go.

I went online the minute the tickets went on
sale for Boardwalk and got those two b-stage
seats. Then weeks later on the day before the
show, there were tickets available in the fist
10 rows for the same price.

We'll be out the TM fees by returning and possibly
re-buying, but we should be used to getting screwed
by them.

SV

29th October 2006 05:43 PM
Sir Stonesalot Take the refund and spend that money on the people who love you. Do something special for them.

Don't give that money to Stones Inc. After they just pissed in your face, why would you turn around and PAY them?

Get your refund, and stay home with your family on 11/17. The Stones don't deserve to be in the same room as you. You are way better than they are.
29th October 2006 07:30 PM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
scope wrote:
Maybe a mass return will make them realize howe pissed off the fans are.

YES!!! But do Nove 15 and 16th...what is the time limit on this sort of thing...anyone w/ the Tiketbastard inside scoop?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)