ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy Halloween Everyone (never's too late to scare you all, will ya?)
Beacon Theatre, NYC - 1st November 2006
© GotToRollMe
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Boycott the RS.com store Return to archive
29th October 2006 09:32 AM
Steel Wheels Fuck them and their Midnight Maddness Sale just like they fucked 13,000 fans in Atlantic City.

29th October 2006 09:34 AM
glencar We're too small to matter. You must post this on all the boards.
29th October 2006 09:35 AM
glencar I agree with your essential idea though. As I had no idea about "Midnight Madness" until your thread, I will most soitanly be avoiding it!
29th October 2006 09:41 AM
gimmekeef Boycott?..They dont have anything Id take for free...Has RS.COM posted the news about AC yet?...
29th October 2006 10:03 AM
Gazza Nope. The only way youd know about it is when you go into the list of tour dates and it shows the show as scheduled for 17th November.

No mention on the news page of the postponement and no indication on the tickets page that its a rescheduled date.

The last 48 hours simply didnt happen
29th October 2006 10:20 AM
gimmekeef With all the gobs of money floating...you'd think theyd hire better than the assclowns runnin this joke of a site....
29th October 2006 10:52 AM
egon But they are the official fanclub;
They give us so much, withou asking anything in return.
29th October 2006 11:16 AM
Gazza
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
With all the gobs of money floating...you'd think theyd hire better than the assclowns runnin this joke of a site....

dont say that. if they can run a shambles of a site for a membership fee of 'only' $100 a year, imagine what it would cost to run a site where the information is up to date, fan friendly and competent...
29th October 2006 11:22 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Gazza wrote:

dont say that. if they can run a shambles of a site for a membership fee of 'only' $100 a year, imagine what it would cost to run a site where the information is up to date, fan friendly and competent...

What the Unholy Trinity pays out of their own pockets" is all....
29th October 2006 11:32 AM
Gazza we might be competent and up to date, but sometimes I draw the line at being "fan friendly"....
29th October 2006 12:19 PM
Michael Cohl As soon as I buy Rocks Off, threads like this will be deleted as soon as they appear. This is just a fan friendly warning.

29th October 2006 12:20 PM
Gazza bring it on, ya c**t...LOL
29th October 2006 01:06 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Michael Cohl wrote:
As soon as I buy Rocks Off, threads like this will be deleted as soon as they appear. This is just a fan friendly warning.

Ya better wear a hockey mask to the Beacon tonight...I feel a beatin comin on ......
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)