ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy Halloween Everyone (never's too late to scare you all, will ya?)
Beacon Theatre, NYC - 1st November 2006
Đ GotToRollMe
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith hit Ronnie in 1982? Return to archive
28th October 2006 08:41 AM
Chris74 Hi there,

Is there a video of Keith hitting Ronnie in Wembley 1982, because he didn't help him with the start of "She's so Cold" when Keith lost it?

I just saw another performance of "She's So Cold" in Wembley 82 on youtube and again Keith couldn't get the intro properly. Charlie and Bill smiled, Jagger tried to get on and Ronnie looked very unfriendly towards Keith at that video. Was there big conflict between Keith/ Ron at the time? Why did Keith miss that one? Just drunk?

Thank's a lot
Chris
28th October 2006 10:09 AM
Honky Tonk Man Keith never hit Ronnie. Its fiction.
28th October 2006 11:26 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Keith never hit Ronnie. Its fiction.

Are you sure about that? I can't imagine drinking with someone for 30 plus years and not having at least a few fist-i-cuffs.
28th October 2006 12:18 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Are you sure about that? I can't imagine drinking with someone for 30 plus years and not having at least a few fist-i-cuffs.

Who knows, maybe they've had a scrap or two, but it certainly didn't happen at that particular show. I'm suprised this myth is still around, because so many have seen the footage.
28th October 2006 12:22 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Myths die hard, if at all. Keith's blood exchange for example. People tend to believe what they choose to.
28th October 2006 12:23 PM
Ten Thousand Motels You know...when legend becomes the fact ....print the legend.
28th October 2006 01:02 PM
gustavobala i donīt know.....when talk to the press here in brazil he says that he change the blood, like a old ladies does....

i donīt know if this is a britain joke! but he sais!

yes: keith hits ronnie, but was in 1989, seee the image:

LOL
28th October 2006 01:07 PM
Stray Cat UK I was there,crushed down the front and it never happened.

Keith almost punched ron at Sheffield this year over the same song !
28th October 2006 03:24 PM
mrhipfl Ronnie could take Keith down in a second.
28th October 2006 04:23 PM
Steamboat Bill, Jr.
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

when legend becomes the fact ....print the legend.

29th October 2006 02:02 PM
Soldatti Another big lie taken from Davis' book.
29th October 2006 02:11 PM
Gazza
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
Another big lie taken from Davis' book.

In fairness, he was only repeating the story that Nick Kent invented and which was copied and pasted by so many other hacks down the years that its been passed off as 'fact' by so many.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)