ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy Halloween Everyone (never's too late to scare you all, will ya?)
Beacon Theatre, NYC - 1st November 2006
© GotToRollMe
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: St. Louis World Series Return to archive
28th October 2006 12:42 AM
Taptrick
Cardinals win ! Chuck Berry turns 80 ! David Surkamp's been cranking out material ! And the Kerry Patch may soon be reborn. My home town has been rocking. I wish I still lived there. Go Spanish Lake, Bellefontaine and Florissant !

28th October 2006 08:00 AM
lotsajizz congrats--the Cards earned it

28th October 2006 11:40 AM
Sir Stonesalot The better team won.

Better in every phase of the game.

28th October 2006 02:24 PM
Maxmeister It's sad to see an NL team as WS champs. St. Louis played to their capabilites and Detroit forgot to.
Congrats to the Cardinals and to the fine city of St, Louis.

Rick
28th October 2006 05:09 PM
Sir Stonesalot >It's sad to see an NL team as WS champs.<

WTF is that supposed to mean?

That's total bullshit dude. So is the whole AL is so fucking superior schtick. Complete BS.

Detroit didn't give away that trophy, St. Louis WON it...fair and square. They were the better team. Period. Detroit played well, but the Cards were better in every phase of the game. That is just a simple fact.

The NL is way better than you and others here, give them credit for. And THAT is what is sad.....
28th October 2006 06:15 PM
GhostofBrianJones Saint Louis is my hometown and I live there. I was very happy to see my
team which had worked its butt off win the World Series. It may not be like
New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, or big cities in Florida or elsewhere but
I finally figured out this is a family city. So things here seem to be geared
towards family life all the way around, from what I have seen. So we may
never be as diverse as so many other cities with such fantastic weather,
a million things to do all the time, but I am proud of the Cardinals for their
performance last night.
28th October 2006 06:18 PM
glencar I've been to STL. Once. You can keep it. A real dump. But congrats to the Cards.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)