ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Gracias Pauline!
Thanks thejuf
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sixx-hanging out with the boys. Return to archive
November 1st, 2005 09:14 AM
Ten Thousand Motels MÖTLEY CRÜE bassist Nikki Sixx has posted the following message in his online diary:

"T-Bone [Tommy Lee] and I hung out with Charlie [Watts], Ronnie [Wood] and Keith [Richards] tonight after the CRÜE set and before the [ROLLING] STONES went on [in Seattle]. Lots of laughs and tall tales of rock 'n' roll.

"Some of us are going home to spend Halloween with the kids, then me and Donna [wife] will fly back up to Portland for another STONES show. I'm really excited about a few more weeks off before Japan and Australia. I can't wait to go to Cambodia and Thailand. I'm sure to bring back some killer pictures. Me and Donna got a new F6 from Nikon so I'll have film and digital. Paul Brown decided against bringing a large format camera since we will be hiking into the jungle and very mobile a lot of the time. We're hoping Ross Halfin makes the trip too.

"Off to bed, good day to be alive."

blabbermouth.net
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
November 1st, 2005 09:18 AM
gimmekeef I'm sure Charlie was amused.....
November 1st, 2005 10:03 AM
sirmoonie Yeah right Sylvester. You mean you and "T-Bone" wouldn't leave the backstage area after you were done playing your brand of 10 year-old geek rock, so the Stones had no choice but to be polite and listen to your pathetic hair band ass until they could get some roadies to tell you to head back to the dressing room.
November 1st, 2005 10:30 AM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
I'm sure Charlie was amused.....

lets give a little credit here. THe stones would not have had this band open for them just so they can turn their noses and order them thrown out of the building. There is professional courtesy. I am sure they all had some great stories to share.
November 1st, 2005 10:44 AM
gimmekeef More than likely one key reason...was how desperate these guys are and how little they got paid!..Chaa ching!
November 1st, 2005 11:02 AM
sirmoonie I wish the Stones had turned their noses and had Motley Crue thrown out of the building.
November 1st, 2005 11:04 AM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I wish the Stones had turned their noses and had Motley Crue thrown out of the building.

I would like to nuzzle you
November 1st, 2005 12:00 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Joey wrote:

I would like to nuzzle you

JOEY,PLEASE STOP -I'M BEGGING YOU
November 1st, 2005 12:08 PM
beer These were posted at Shidoobee

http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm430.showMessage?topicID=44.topic

-
November 1st, 2005 12:40 PM
sirmoonie Oh thanks, Beerie.

I'd rather see the Mick-Timberlake photos again than see my band hang out with those twerps. Why didn't Keith hit T-Bone over the head with a guitar?
November 1st, 2005 12:44 PM
Dan
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
More than likely one key reason...was how desperate these guys are and how little they got paid!..Chaa ching!

Probably arund 150k minimum.
November 1st, 2005 12:59 PM
The Wick
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Why didn't Keith hit T-Bone over the head with a guitar?

Funniest piss take of the year.
November 1st, 2005 01:44 PM
justforyou Any pics of Mick Mars ?? Last I saw a concert video with Crue he looked frail but played well...
November 1st, 2005 11:22 PM
Dan Usually people are incredibly apathetic about the opener. The fact that so many people are genuinely PISSED OFF about Motley Crue opening means the Stones made the right decision by having them aboard.
November 1st, 2005 11:41 PM
M.O.W.A.T. Christ! I've never seen a bunch of people get their panties in a knot over an opening band before! You would think that we were talking about the Black Eyed Peas.

Personally, I would rather have the Crue open for them than, oh let's say, Maroon 5.

I saw Motley Crue in February and I came out of that show a bigger fan than I was going in. If you don't like them, stay in the parking lot until they are done.
November 2nd, 2005 05:56 AM
gotdablouse Do the Crüe have a guy called T-Bone in their band now ? Did he take over from Mick Mars ? Last time I saw a picture of him it looked like he was about to drop dead.
November 2nd, 2005 06:03 AM
the worst kinda guy
quote:
gotdablouse wrote:
Do the Crüe have a guy called T-Bone in their band now ? Did he take over from Mick Mars ? Last time I saw a picture of him it looked like he was about to drop dead.

T-Bone is Tommy Lee's nick name.
November 2nd, 2005 06:38 AM
stonedinaustralia notice "t-bone" copping keith's fist on the heart gesture

what a dick!!
November 2nd, 2005 06:45 AM
corgi37 Sirmoonie - Your 1st post is post of the year!!!

Charlie is all class, aint he?

Keith is like "Wha? huh? photo? yeah, sure. who are these guys?"

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)